Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Hank Aaron as a Milwaukee Brewer:

I'm not a big-time baseball guy, but I thought Aaron played for Milwaukee for a good period of time, or at least for his record.

You're thinking of the Milwaukee Braves.

"Mr. President, call in the National Guard! Send as many men as you can spare! Because we are killing the Patriots! They need emergency help!" - Shannon Sharpe

Hank Aaron as a Milwaukee Brewer:

I'm not a big-time baseball guy, but I thought Aaron played for Milwaukee for a good period of time, or at least for his record.

The Milwaukee Braves moved to Atlanta in 1966. He broke Ruth's record in Atlanta. He played his last two years for the Milwaukee Brewers.

I can believe that. However, there is one small flaw in the story -- EBW didn't own the Orioles in 1976. They were owned by Jerry Hoffberger, who sold them to EBW in 1979.

I stand corrected - I haven't read the autobiography for closing in on 20 years now.

Maybe you should just stick to the USFL, Mister.

B)

Most Liked Content of the Day -- February 15, 2017, August 21, 2017, August 22, 2017     /////      Proud Winner of the CCSLC Post of the Day Award -- April 8, 2008

Originator of the Upside Down Sarcasm Smilie -- November 1, 2005  🙃