Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Irony...Vick will be wearing the Steelers' prison uniforms this season. He chose #2.

vick-steelers-2-number-777x437.jpg

Source: http://www.steelersdepot.com/2015/08/new-steelers-qb-michael-vick-to-wear-no-2/

Can't wait to see him in:

steelers-throwback-jersey.jpg

Who in the PR department thought photographing that in the bathroom of the stadium was good idea?

• Like 1

GB4tjYx.jpg?1?2352

player_was___taylor_by_verasthebrujah-d9

I'm very sure this picture is heavily photoshopped. But major things to point out that's wrong are

-the heat uniform in from 2005 way past any of these 3s careers

- the simple reason that they all said other than the dream team they would never team up for a big 3 super team

And finally, none of them has ever even played for the heat. I know I left out some stuff ok. http://www.totalprosports.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/jordan-bird-and-magic.jpg

Robert Parish, a.k.a The Chief, who played a grand total of two seasons with the Hornets. I was tempted to post a picture of him in a Bulls uniform, but he actually won a championship while playing for Chicago during the '96-'97 season.

m8GCLEJ.jpg

He actually played for Charlotte in this game:

Not really a wrong uniform, but one of the earlier games with the home team in alts with the road team in white.

Magic at Hornets 1994.

0.jpg

imagejpg1_zpsbdf53466.jpg
image.jpg1_zpswbnsopjp.jpg

I hate when guys like Iginla and Jagr become rent-a-players at the end of their careers. Sort of tarnishes they're main career team "feel" when they wear 17 other sweaters in the league.

I don't mind all of them. Jagr remains more productive than most because of his size, patience, stickhandling, & able to create space without speed.

Guys like Iginla & Recchi, those are players I get tired of... chasing rings instead of playing for fun.

cropped-cropped-toronto-skyline21.jpg?w=

@2001mark

iguodala_allstar3_254_050218.jpgandre-iguodala-rt-float-1.jpg

When you think of Andre Iguodala, NBA Finals MVP, you might think of him on the Sixers (played there 8 years), or even holding a couple trophies in a Warriors jersey(2 years and counting). He also played one season in Philly wearing number 4, instead of his normal #9 and one season in Denver. **The More You Know**

mutombo_knicks_400.jpg

Had no idea this even happened, hopefully it hasn't been posted yet.

allen_iverson_2002_nba_all_star_game_pho

Iverson in jersey #6, for the 2002 All-Star Game.

I hate when guys like Iginla and Jagr become rent-a-players at the end of their careers. Sort of tarnishes they're main career team "feel" when they wear 17 other sweaters in the league.

I don't mind all of them. Jagr remains more productive than most because of his size, patience, stickhandling, & able to create space without speed.

Guys like Iginla & Recchi, those are players I get tired of... chasing rings instead of playing for fun.

Does anyone really play just for fun or the love of the game? Most if not all play for rings and make the most money they can make for themselves.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Does anyone really play just for fun or the love of the game? Most if not all play for rings and make the most money they can make for themselves.
The thing I love about Chip Kelly is that he got rid of players that did it for the money, and acquired players that love football