Players in the "wrong" uniforms

Roger Clemens signed with the Sugarland Skeeters yesterday. Age 50, fastball still clocked at 87 MPH.

Roger-Clemens-in-Skeeters-hat-jpg.jpg

More:

CLEMENS-600x399.jpg

VERY interesting:

When Clemens joins the Skeeters, he will join a club managed by former Minnesota Twins great Gary Gaetti, and a rotation littered with ex-pros; Jason Lane, Tim Redding and Scott Kazmir.

http://www.examiner.com/article/roger-clemens-scheduled-to-join-skeeters-scott-kazmir-placed-on-inactive-list

http://www.examiner.com/article/rocket-set-to-blast-off-saturday-vs-fish

87Redskins.png

Sorry for the poor quality image, but here's Nuggets legend Alex English playing for the Celtics:

EnglishCeltics.jpg

From the movie "Amazing Grace & Chuck". English actually played in an exhibition game for the Celtics in order to get the footage for the movie - couldn't imagine the NBA letting something like that happen nowadays...

Meh, I still associate Adrian Gonzalez with the Padres.

As do I, as well as Crawford with Tampa.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

50-year old Roger Clemens' debut with the Atlantic League's Sugarland Skeeters:

3 and 1/3 innings, 0 runs, 1 hit, 0 walks, 2 strikeouts.

25 of 37 pitches were strikes and he hit 88 MPH. Manager Gary Gaetti said he believes Roger was holding back from throwing harder because he had soreness in his leg, which he iced after coming out of the game. Scouts for the Astros and KC Royals were at the game.

clemensweb26s-3-web.jpg

628x471.jpg

He's making his second start on September 7 vs. the Long Island Ducks.

87Redskins.png

black and kelly green is a really good, really underused color combination at the highest levels of professional sports.

I agree, which is why I want the NY Jets to return to their '90s look. They insist on throwing black into the merchandise anyway, so they might as well go with a green that actually works with black.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Another one for the "Rex F-ing Ryan Hockey Collection"....

Celebrities+Attend+2012+Stanley+Cup+Final+Uu694gvdDYvl.jpg

That photo contains an unbelieveably annoying windbag everyone hates and just wishes would shut the hell up, also Rex Ryan

• Like 1
1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012