Oregon back in yellow helmets

bigwalk

It appears that Oregon is wearing the yellow/gold helmets, with the O on the side, against Oregon State. Over yellow jereys and green pants.

Combine that with Oregon State's sports bra uniforms, and you've got yourself the ugliest game in college football history.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

It appears that Oregon is wearing the yellow/gold helmets, with the O on the side, against Oregon State. Over yellow jereys and green pants.

Combine that with Oregon State's sports bra uniforms, and you've got yourself the ugliest game in college football history.

It is brutal, and thankfully, Oregon State is not wearing Orange pants.

It is brutal, and thankfully, Oregon State is not wearing Orange pants.

It's the apocouniformalypse!

I just said the same thing in the West Virginia thread. It is indeed the most ridiculous looking game I have ever seen. It looks like Rollerball on acid.

BB52Big.jpg

i want to vomit when i see those uniforms

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Anyone besides me notice the "ghost flames" in those Duck helmets???

[Human Torch]FLAME ON!!![/Human Torch]

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived