NFL Monochrome MADNESS!

tBBP

there is a certain order I'm going in with this here...the first one who can figure out what that order is will automatically know what team will be displayed next. Let's see who can figure it out first!!!

alphabetical order by team name?

oBIgzrL.png

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just to appease SOME that may be in suspense, there is a certain order I'm going in with this here...the first one who can figure out what that order is will automatically know what team will be displayed next. Let's see who can figure it out first!!!

I think your going in alphabetical order of the team's nickname, similar to the way madden does it.

Just to appease SOME that may be in suspense, there is a certain order I'm going in with this here...the first one who can figure out what that order is will automatically know what team will be displayed next. Let's see who can figure it out first!!!

I think your going in alphabetical order of the team's nickname, similar to the way madden does it.

I'll give you the coin over maz ONLY because you were more specific in that you said team nickname rather than just "team name".

HOWEVER...you ain't done just yet, my friend. If you have in fact figured out the order, then what team comes next?

(If you know, post it up in BIG, BOLD LETTERS. ^_^ )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I second the request for the following:

Seahawks all neon green glowstick look

Texans all red bloodclot

Bucs all pewter Ironman look

I would also like to add the following

Giants all blue smurf look

Redskins all red bloodclot

KC all red bar-b-que sauce look...now that's what I call a KC Masterpiece!

NYCdog.png

aw come on, man :D

Well, the team to come after the Buccaneers would be the Chiefs since the Cards have done monochrome.

Right about the first one (as was the cat before you)...WRONG on the second. (You skipped one team there, chief. Pun included...)

Only because I hate re-hashing myself, I ain't finna re-quote myself here...but what I will say is that obviously there are some people who either don't take time to read stuff or either the words just don't register... ^_^

Before I exit stage left this time, though, got some more for you.

Since we on the whole "bloodclot" thing, why not create one for a team whose primary color (or secondary color, depending on how you view it) pretty much IS the color of blood...my very own Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

TBbucsredmono.jpg

Ooh...scary, ain't it?

AND...only because I know there are PLENTY out there who care curious as to what the Bucs would look like in head-to-toe pewter, I present, by way of my cousin, the "cannonball" look:

TBbucspewter.jpg

FIRE THEM CANNONS!!!

And...only because someone dared me I wouldn't have the gumption to do it, I went on ahead and reached back into time a little bit (kinda wish I coulda had a better pic to work off for this one, but oh well)...how's about the WHOLE creamsicles, eh???

TBbucsorange.jpg

There's your dark mono fill for today...more to come soon, so STAY TUNED!!!

CHARGERS

CHIEFS

COLTS

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I agree that the all pewter looks like the Heisman but man does it look good. The all red is okay, but I think it looks weird with the helmet. But the all pewter is awesome. And I'm looking forward to these Chargers' ones.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

Ho Ho! This thread is great! Very nice work here bucco! Gotta say my favorite so far is the all pewter Bucs, I dunno why, maybe because I've always liked their pewter helmets and pants. Can't wait to see more!

BTW, on the subject of monochromes the Rams actually won a game when not wearing the gold pants. I dunno the last time they won without the gold pants on. They were wearing the navy pants and had the monochrome look.

Cardinals -- Rams -- Blues -- Tigers -- Liverpool

Check out my music!

BTW, on the subject of monochromes the Rams actually won a game when not wearing the gold pants. I dunno the last time they won without the gold pants on. They were wearing the navy pants and had the monochrome look.

Actually, they've won at least two games with that set. Once again the Cowboys and this week against the Falcons.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Archived