NFL Monochrome MADNESS!

tBBP

This got me thinking... what would happen if the Dolphins went AOC?

ORANGE AOC?

dolphinsAOCorange.jpg

And here's how the pants would look with their other jerseys.

dolphinstealorange.jpg

dolphinswhiteorange.jpg

Oh.... my... that's just awful lol. However, they could wear these or whatever else they wanted if they still had all the players in these pics.

...also how about an all navy version? They sold navy jerseys a few years back before they came out with the orange, but the team never wore them. I'd like to see someone tackle that(I would but I'm no whiz with Photoshop).

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dont give up on these, don't you do it!!

Btw, I liked the intros and what not.

Who said I gave up??? :P

Look...let me just put this out there now: I'd like to do much more of these things here, I really would. However, I have this slight issue of another slightly more important obligation known as the United States Army that kinda steals some time away from what it is I love to do at heart...and that's play in the infinitely wonderful world of Adobe and let my mind run wild!!

(Seriously, though...if any of you wonder why and how I disappear for periods of time, now you know.)

BUT...since I've managed to jack downtown Pittsburgh's free WiFi service ^_^ (this city has GOT to offer some perks somewhere for it being as jacked up as it is), here I am again...with more bones to throw at you dogs!

When last I left you all, I showed y'all--or rather, Julius Jones and Tony Romo showed y'all--what the 'Boys in (All)Blue looked like. And now, courtesy of Patrick Crayton, who once vowed that the Cowboys WILL SEE the Patriots again--IF THEY MAKE IT THAT FAR--I now give you all...wait for it...the answer to the riddle I left you with here:

..As far as my next post up, let's just say the "nickname" for it pretty much also matches a certain other pro sports franchise in the same state, albeit a different city.

The team is a basketball squad. It plays in San Antonio (or at least it did last I checked). It's also a WNBA team (if it's still in San Antonio.

I now give you the "Silver Star" look!

DALcowboyssilver.jpg

Shiny (hubcaps), huh???

Since someone else already done went and jumped my gun and pasted up a Dolphin dark mono, I see no need to post mine up. So let's move on. (Memo to all: create your own threads for your own work. Threadjacking ain't cool, folks.)

Where was I...ah, yes, that Dirty Bird squad from down there in Georgia somewhere. (Flame, this one here is ESPECIALLY for you!) Call it the "Bloodclot Birds", or whatever you wish, but whoever this guy is seriously needs to go eat something, like, SOON:

ATLfalconsred.jpg

Flashy, eh???

Well, let's move on up the eastern seaboard now...up to the Lands of the Meadow.

(Think fast...what team comes next???)

Well...I think quite a few of you were waiting for the Boys in Blue. Big Blue, that is. Well, here is the "True Blue" Big Blue Boys here, for your viewing pleasure:

NYgiantsblue.jpg

And...only because they have it as an alternate jersey, I done went ahead and created what I like the call the counter to the True Blue Big Blue look...the New York Cherries:

NYgiantsred.jpg

AND...as a bonus, I figured if there was ONE TEAM IN THE NFL who could pull this off and make it look anywhere NEAR half-decent, it'd be a team that already includes the color. So, without further ado...here are your "Gray Day" Giants:

NYgiantsgray.jpg

Anyone want MORE???

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

More? OKAY!!!

Let's move on BACK DOWN the eastern coast then, shall we? Let's visit that Taven of Teal down in Jacksonville. THIS ONE HERE is one that a lot of people have been waiting for (judging by the stack of messages in my inbox asking for such, which was actually a bit of a surprise). The team already gave this look a name when they named a certain fan promotion the same thing...and now here it is for you all: the AllTEAL Jaguars!

JAXjaguarsallTEAL.jpg

And, not that the Jags would ever really do this, BUT, for the sake of doing so, here's the "Golden Cat" look that'll never see the light of day (except in my Photoshop Phantasies world):

JAXjaguarsgold.jpg

How you like THOSE???

WELL...Before I get out of here, and since I'm on the subject of CATS, let's go visit that other city up by the Great Lakes that has a team named for cats. Yeah...the Honolulu Blue Cats. And speaking of Honolulu Blue, how's about we let "Big Jelly" Shaun Rogers show you how much Honolulu Blue you can get into a Detroit Lions uniform:

DETlionsblue.jpg

And, since the Cowboys can do it (in my world), why can't the Lions? Call it the "Silver(dome) look":

DETlionssilver.jpg

And now for a truly ATROCIOUS look--one that you all shoulda seen coming as soon as you figured out I was talking about the Lions...the "Black Cat" look (prepare yourselves!):

DETlionsblack.jpg

BOO!!!

More to come...stay tuned!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

bucco B, these are some nice concepts to look at but reading your posts is borderline painful sometimes.

I kind of Like the All-black Detroit uniform, the all blue one isn't bad either. And as much as I love the teal that my Jags use, I hope never to see that uniform hit the field. :blink:

The Giants is just too much blue, but I kind of like the red monochrome. The Falcons all red is okay, as is the Jags in teal. I would like to see the Lions bust out some blue pants once (it might look better on the road). And the all gold Jaguars, well you didn't have to show us everything you think of.

If my "calculations" are right, the Packers will be up next. Their cheesehead to toe look should be something.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The Giants is just too much blue, but I kind of like the red monochrome. The Falcons all red is okay, as is the Jags in teal. I would like to see the Lions bust out some blue pants once (it might look better on the road). And the all gold Jaguars, well you didn't have to show us everything you think of.

If my "calculations" are right, the Packers will be up next. Their cheesehead to toe look should be something.

Your calculations are SPOT-ON, my friend...and if it's the "Cheesehead (to toe)" look you want...then by golly it's the "Cheesehead (to toe)" look you're gonna GET!!!

In a second.

But first...let's put some GREEN up in "Green Bay"...for REAL:

GBpackersgreen.jpg

How's that for a team that has a color in the name of the city in which it plays???

And NOW, Mr. Billy B, here is your oh-so-desired "Cheesehead (to toe)" look, courtesy of Mr. Charles Woodson:

GBpackersyellow.jpg

Quite "cheesy" indeed. (Pretty much like every post I've written in this thread so far, which was my intention, so allow me to apologize now for causing such discomfort to he who feels pain as he reads these posts... :P )

Moving on...back to cats here. Here I've taken yet another crack at the "Cackalacka Cats", by providing them with their own "Black Cat" look--appropriate, since, well, the most commonly known panthers ARE, in fact, black:

CARpanthersblack.jpg

And...to counter that, here's another look that many have visualized in their minds but never thought they'd see make the light of day...truly a sight for sore eyes (or, at the very least--looking at it may CAUSE sore eyes):

CARpanthersblue.jpg

This takes Ericcson cellphone blue to a whole 'notha level here!!!

Ah well...I guess the "Perfect Patriots" are next up...stay tuned, folks.

Ok, first off GO SAINTS!....Now, could it be possible for me to see these following combinations for my favorite New Orleans, franchise?

The Saints (All With Gold Helmets)....

1) Black Jersy w/ White Pants and Black / Gold / Black Stripe

2) White Jersey w/ Gold Numbers w/ White Pants and Black / Gold / Black Stripe and the same kind but the jerseys numbers black like the currents

3) Gold Jersey w/ Black Numbers w/ White Pants and Black / Gold / Black Stripe

4)......oh lord!....Gold Jersey as above but with their current gold pants and solid black stripe.

*Could you make all of the gold's match?

-Thanks and yeah.....Go Saints!!!!WHO DAT!!!!

is it sick that i like the all green packer unis?

the yellow ones however.....

I love those green pants. Heck, I don't even think the all yellow was that bad, I was expecting worse.

And I'm sorry but I like the all black Lions' look. The only one I don't like is the all grey Cowboys one. Other than that I like them all.

"The 0-2 pitch... SWING AND A MISS! STRUCK HIM OUT! THE PHILADELPHIA PHILLIES ARE 2008 WORLD CHAMPIONS OF BASEBALL!"

J M yoU wish you had a Duke Dog!

GBpackersgreen.jpg

Everytime I see that pic of charles woodson I think of these:

tripp_girls_bondage_pants.jpg

lol

But for the concepts--I'm lovin pretty much all of these...except the cowboys silver and packers yellow. Great job. Can't wait to see more. I'd like to see some NCAA ones too. But that's askin for a lot haha.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I like both of the Panthers ones; they have a darn good uniform set.

Those Packers ones are terrible. The all yellow one almost looks like an Oregon Duck snuck onto the field and is running away with the football. I wonder how noticeable the stains would be on the yellow jersey, post-Lambeau Leap.

most of these i never want to see the field but i kinda dig that all navy chargers, the all pewter bucs and in a wierd perverse way the all powder panthers. as for the all black lions, don't give them any ideas we have enough all black monochrome alts as it is. (jags, saints, ravens)

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Having seen monos in high school football for many years - my daughters went to Lewisville High outside Dallas, and they wear maroon from head to toe - I really never thought the look would make it to the pros. Boy was I wrong...

Some of these mono combos are at least tolerable, but some? Wait, let me look at them again. No...nooo...NOOOO!!!

not-terrified.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

ATLfalconsred.jpg

Blank will get shot if that ever sees the field. (If enough people are at the game to care. :()

But it is weird because I think it would look alright with the white jersey. But that's the ONLY situation that it should potentially be worn. If they bust out with black-black-red, I will have a heart attack.

This thread wins. Never before has ugliness looked so good and enticing.

San Francisco Bloodclots: Actually, not bad. But not really appropriate for the team.

San Francisco Gold Rush: :puke: (Not the work you did -- the thought of someone actually adopting that look.)

Orange Bears: Like the pants, not the jerseys.

Denver Orange Crush: That doesn't look like the right shade of orange. Not sure the all-orange works either, but orange is more appropriate for the Broncos than navy.

Brown Browns: No no.

Tampa Bay Bloodclots: Also not bad, and unlike the Niners, not necessarily inappropriate.

Tampa Bay Cannonballs (I would have said "Pewters"): See "Gold Rush."

Tampa Bay Creamsicles: That might look better if not for the fact that the Bucs' orange looks too yellow (like Tennessee's).

Dark Blue Chargers: Looks pretty good.

Powder Blue Chargers: Not so good.

Kansas City Bloodclots: You know, the "blood clot" look is growing on me.

Indy Blue Horsemen: OK.

Dallas Blueboys: Jersey and pants OK, socks not.

Dallas Faux Blueboys (or Dallas Maple Leafs): Since I hate the jersey, I'm not big on this look either.

Miami Corals: All together now ... "AAAAUUUGGGHHHH! MY EYES!!!!!!!!!!" (Sorry, but not a single combination looks good.)

Dallas Silver Stars: No.

Atlanta Bloodclot Birds: First blooclot i haven't liked, for some reason.

True Blue Big Blue: Looks like a plain version of the Patriots, but this is workable.

New York Cherries: And this is not.

Gray Day Giants: Looks like they need a better launderer.

Jacksonville Allteals: I thought I'd like this better than I actually do.

Jacksonville Golden Cats: See Gold Rush.

Honolulu Blue Cats: Doesn't look that good, but then again, I bet nothing Shaun Rogers wears looks good.

Silver(dome): Jersey doesn't look silver to me.

Detroit Black Cats: Bad.

GREEN Bay: Probably my favorite (although the socks would need to change).

Cheesehead-to-toe: Straight to the trash can. (The all-yellow/gold look should probably be banned by federal law.)

Carolina Black Cats: Looks just like the Detroit Black Cats. (Now I see some of the issues in changing the Panthers' look.)

Ericsson Cellphone Blue: Again, looks just like the Blue Cats.

I agree that this is the greatest thread ever.

Packers-2.png

The Packers in all yellow is probably the worst one so far (so that's a good thing for you, I guess). The Panthers should wear the all-black, it looks much better than their current home uniforms. I can't make up my mind on the all blue Panthers, sometimes it looks great and others it just looks terrible.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived