NFL Monochrome MADNESS!

tBBP

JAXjaguarsallTEAL.jpg

The worst part about that is that Reggie Williams is wearing the teal pants and David Garrard is not.

By the way, I love the Jags Golden Cat, and both Panthers. It's sad that I waited so long for the Packers and they end up looking that bad, but their uniforms now are perfect, so anything else would have to be a downgrade. I like the Bloodclot Birds as well for the Falcons. And of course, I'm obliged to love the Silver Stars because of the reference to my name.

Could you save all of these pictures forever, so I can view these again ten years from now?

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JAXjaguarsallTEAL.jpg

The worst part about that is that Reggie Williams is wearing the teal pants and David Garrard is not.

By the way, I love the Jags Golden Cat, and both Panthers. It's sad that I waited so long for the Packers and they end up looking that bad, but their uniforms now are perfect, so anything else would have to be a downgrade. I like the Bloodclot Birds as well for the Falcons. And of course, I'm obliged to love the Silver Stars because of the reference to my name.

Could you save all of these pictures forever, so I can view these again ten years from now?

You know the sad part about that is that I meant to crop Garrard out the final picture and it wasn't until just now that I realized I never did that. My bad... :D

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

JAXjaguarsallTEAL.jpg

You know the sad part about that is that I meant to crop Garrard out the final picture and it wasn't until just now that I realized I never did that. My bad... :D

Actually, if you look behind Reggie, is his teammate. You can tell by the black socks, since Buffalo has red socks. So there would still be another teammate in white pants in the picture.

Monica01.png

Tomorrow, son. All the rest will be up tomorrow.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

I regret to inform you, my CCSLC brethren, that for whatever reason, the rest of my dark mono files have become corrupted for whatever reason...as such, I am now going to have to delay posting the rest up until possibly Wednesday (Imma be busy all day tomorrow). I have them all backed up on my main comp at the house...just have to go and resave them. But don't worry...they're coming!

(Along with a new batch of other concepts I've been cooking up... ^_^ )

The Jags all teal looks so damn good! Why oh why haven't they done that yet??? Enough of the black madness, I want my teal fix!

Ya know, before seeing that pic, I probably would have cringed at the thought of an all-teal Jags set. But now, damn, I actually would love to see that happen.

I think there can be two reasons:

1. Technically white isn't really a color (neither is black, but there are all black monochromes. So I could see why you'd argue that)

2. Too many teams have used all white before, some use it regularly, and some only occasionally.

EDIT: 3. What kewp said.

1. Technically white isn't really a color (neither is black, but there are all black monochromes. So I could see why you'd argue that)

2. Too many teams have used all white before, some use it regularly, and some only occasionally.

And what I've been saying over and over and over and over again...

...Still working on getting the rest of those files fixed up and saved so I can post them tomorrow...so that I can bring some closure to the dark mono CRAZINESS!!! :D (At least for now, anyway...)

Plus every team has a white jersey, and could potentially have white pants, so they're not as uncommon. All other colors, including black, are unique to each team, or teams, since, obviously, colors are repeated throughout the league. But white is common to all teams. And the all-white look has been so prominent throughout the NFL history, that it just doesn't seem that odd, unlike the color-monochromes.

Okay?here we go! Back to these again?

?When last I left you all, I believe the last thing most people remember is an Ericcson cellphone blue experience like nann ?notha?and so now let?s move on.

Up to Massachusetts, that is.

Many people have made their discontent for (or, at the very least, the pointlessness of), the New England Patriots silver 3rd/alt. Many have said it?s really nothing more than just a ?dirty white?. (Hmm?dirty white, dirty water?could be a connection there.) In either way, thought it?d be fun to see how that silver would look if it carried on down to the pants, too. So here you all are, so named for what it looks like the Flying elvis is doing?your ?Silver Streaker? Patriots:

NEpatriotssilver-1.jpg

Shiny, huh?

Then there?s been talk of the Patriots perhaps adopting a new red 3rd/alt, to harken back to the days of Pat Patriot. (Speaking of which--well, just hold on?you?ll see.) Well?what if the Pats went and did that?then went the rest of the way with it? ?Bloodclot Patriots?? Ehhh?

NEpatriotsred.jpg

Don?t say you never saw it before!

OH?and just because someone asked about it before?

NEpatriotsoldred-1.jpg

Satisfied now??? ^_^

So let?s move on now?

?to the Rammies.

For whatever reason, I think the Lambs just picked this year to go crazy with combos, resulting in a couple looks we hadn?t seen before. We?ve seen them in white over white, but I can not recall having seen blue over blue until this year. But what if the Lambs adopted a GOLD 3rd/alt???

I give you the ?Golden Lambs?:

STLramsgold.jpg

And?just to satisfy the nostalgic nuts around here, I dug a good bit into the past, back to the look of the Rams while in L.A. (and for the first four years they were in St. Louie).

?Royal Rams?, anyone???

STLramsroyal.jpg

Like that? About the ?Cheezit? Rams?

STLramsyellow.jpg

********************************************************************************

Okay?oh, and since we mentioned L.A., how bout that other team that at one time played in L.A?Oakland?s Raiders?

So what If the Raiders would adopt a silver 3rd? We?d have the ?Silver Streaker? Raiders, seen here:

OAKraiderssilver.jpg

But what would REALLY be cool is if the Raiders really embraced that whole "black hole" thing and turned it into "Black (W)hole":

OAKraidersblack.jpg

NEXT!!!

Archived