I believe the actual demographics are:

- 99.8% Male

- 0.1% Female (we think)

- 0.1% Logical Thinkers

- Patsox.

:welcome:

Fixed!

Corrected!

I know my math is fuzzier than W's, but wouldn't that be 100% plus Patsox?

Patsox is a percentage unto himself.

I don't remember covering that in high school. I am going to be in so much trouble when my kids ask for help with their math homework.

When it comes to Patsox, the universe has no explanation.

Gawsh! A lady!
Yea, well, fantasy leagues aren't my thing... unless someone decided to start volleyball and gymnastics leagues.

Well hell, we have Australian Rules football, minor league hockey, rugby league, and not one but TWO soccer leagues... I'm sure we can fit you in somewhere. ^_^

Anyway, welcome to the Mighty Mosh Pit. May your stay be long and fruitful.

Pffft...rugby? Might as well try fantasy wrestling while we're at it. :P

Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

Might as well try fantasy wrestling while we're at it. :P

Now that there's a known female spotted on the boards, chances are, many of the boardmembers will likely be doing this later tonight anyway. fappery.gif

Now that there's a known female spotted on the boards, chances are, many of the boardmembers will likely be doing this later tonight anyway. fappery.gif

Oh Hey! Hey Oh! That's going a bit far don't ya think, Leu.? Geez. I mean we're in the presence of a lady, here.

That's just being totally insensitive and immature. I think you, my friend, need to grow up.

^_^

Are you sure about this? For all we know, it could be P.I.L.L. or Cyclopsis Joe or some guy under indictment after a Dateline NBC setup.

And thus ends all "fappery."

Are you sure about this? For all we know, it could be P.I.L.L. or Cyclopsis Joe or some guy under indictment after a Dateline NBC setup.

Hey, that was mean. If you MUST know, I was a gymnast for the University of Arizona for four years and was nationally ranked (2002-05).

please note, I'm not including myself in the fappery, merely using a graphical example of what some of the more socially awkward of the population could be indulging in.

If you MUST know, I was a gymnast for the University of Arizona for four years and was nationally ranked (2002-05).

And thus, the fappery begins anew.

I didn't want to be the first one to suggest this. Thank you.

The very thought that this could be James Craven in guise is very faptastic.

The very thought that this could be James Craven in guise is very faptastic.

IMG_0515-749864.JPG

have at it, stud.

Hey, that was mean. If you MUST know, I was a gymnast for the University of Arizona for four years and was nationally ranked (2002-05).

To quote the immortal Steve Lemme in "Club Dread":

"Wait... you're a yimnist?"

You guys are all nuts, no pun intended.

Who is this patsox that you speak of? You aren't very nice to him.

Why spoil the surprise. ^_^

(BTW, is it just me, or do we all seem to be just camping out at this particular thread?) :therock:

Can we make up our minds on the fappery-ing? To put collegiate gymnast and CyclopsisJoe in drag in the same sentence is just disturbing...

And I apologize for any reference to the ill-fated Creamer fantasy wrestling league. What was I thinking?

l_c4a367084181e6e254e00ab72a3ad37d.jpg

We would all collectively agree that posting this was a smart move...

Which means it wasn't. ^_^

The over/under for Bisordi's PM box filling up is now at 30 minutes. I'm taking the under.

I'm gonna apologize in advance for the more immature comments that will most likely follow your posting of your pic by some of our posters that don't get out of their houses often enough. That said, welcome to the boards, it's nice to have an actual athlete around here for a change. Enjoy the discussions on the varying subjects around here, and learn to ignore the trolls.

The over/under for Bisordi's PM box filling up is now at 30 minutes. I'm taking the under.

Actually the only PM I've gotten was one from leopard apologizing for his comment earlier in the thread (which I think he deleted). Nothing else since then.

So I'll take the over on that one. What's the payout?

All kidding aside, it's all just some good natured ribbing and hazing. You seem like the type of person who doesn't let it get to them and just brushes it aside. You seem able to give just as good as you get. Which means you'll do fine around here.

Sign in to follow this