Sign in to follow this  
MBisordi

New Here

Wow... you just made these boards a whole lot better and a whole lot more interesting. If I hadn't just got up I would try and be like the rest of these guys and say something funny/clever.

Anyway, welcome to the boards, hope you enjoy your stay.

Okay. I stand corrected.

And I'll second joel fiasco's comments.

As a fellow troll that should know better, yeah. Welcome to the boards.

but my comments stand.

Oh and as long as you agree that MIZZOU GOT SCREWED out of the BCS, you'll be fine.

The over/under for Bisordi's PM box filling up is now at 30 minutes. I'm taking the under.

Actually the only PM I've gotten was one from leopard apologizing for his comment earlier in the thread (which I think he deleted). Nothing else since then.

So I'll take the over on that one. What's the payout?

20 Schrute dollars or a million Stanley nickels.

...and what McCall said (the giving/getting part, not the Mizzou part). :D

Oh and as long as you agree that MIZZOU GOT SCREWED out of the BCS, you'll be fine.

Well actually, I do, since Kansas lost to them and yet Kansas gets a BCS bid and Missouri doesn't, it's ridiculous. The whole system is messed up anyhow, since they need to institute a playoff format.

Well actually, I do, since Kansas lost to them and yet Kansas gets a BCS bid and Missouri doesn't, it's ridiculous. The whole system is messed up anyhow, since they need to institute a playoff format.

Will you marry me?

Will you marry me?

Think about the fact that I'm an Arizona Wildcats & Colorado Buffaloes fan, and then see if you want to ask that again. :P

Will you marry me?

... well there's a first for these boards... a marriage proposal? :blink:

Will you marry me?

I've asked Joel to marry me countless times.

Will you marry me?

He's from Missouri, so it should be expected.

Will you marry me?

I've asked Joel to marry me countless times.

...and I've never given you an answer. I'm still mulling it over.

Will you marry me?

Think about the fact that I'm an Arizona Wildcats & Colorado Buffaloes fan, and then see if you want to ask that again. :P

Ugh. No Schrute bucks for you. <_<

Over/Under:

1 hour before someone nominates her in the "Babe of the Week" thread.

Will you marry me?

dumber.png

So........ you're telling me there's a chance. Uh-Huh. I read ya. :wink2:

(BTW, I've banged my head numerous times, so.... )

I told you things would be a lot better and A LOT more interesting.

Haha, I'm awake now!

McCall, c'mon man, your making all us Mizzouians (DO NOT ever call us that!) look bad :D

Wow. This thread recieved 31 posts in 71 minutes.

Bored at work here, nothing better to follow...and curious to see if this is exposed as shenanigans, as suggested above.

Yeah, anyone can post a picture of some random gymnast.

Sign in to follow this