Sign in to follow this  
MBisordi

New Here

MBisordi    2
Over/Under:

1 hour before someone nominates her in the "Babe of the Week" thread.

What's the "Babe of the Week" thread for? I mean I get the general idea, but there are actual nominations?

illwauk    420

Aww... if a woman joins the forum we won't be able to pee in the drinking fountain...

...er, I mean, not... you know, if we wanted to...not that I... ever... did...

Jimmy!    477
I told you things would be a lot better and A LOT more interesting.

Haha, I'm awake now!

McCall, c'mon man, your making all us Mizzouians (DO NOT ever call us that!) look bad :D

Ah...it's McCall's fault...yes. Nothing to do with the Big 12 choke job they pulled. ^_^

leopard88    956
Over/Under:

What's the "Babe of the Week" thread for? I mean I get the general idea, but there are actual nominations?

The nomination process is very informal. It consists of:

1. Post a picture of a random attractive woman

2. Refer to Step No. 1

No actual voting takes place.

MBisordi    2
Over/Under:

The nomination process is very informal. It consists of:

1. Post a picture of a random attractive woman

2. Refer to Step No. 1

No actual voting takes place.

Absolutely shocking! :rolleyes:

And does it count if I find the thread myself and beat everyone else to the punch?

McCall    393

Haha, I'm awake now!

McCall, c'mon man, your making all us Mizzouians (DO NOT ever call us that!) look bad :D

Ah...it's McCall's fault...yes. Nothing to do with the Big 12 choke job they pulled. ^_^

Oh geez. The decency level here has really gone down the...

And what's the over/under on simply Renaming the Babe of the Week thread after her?

(OMG, I should simply be temporarily banned for about an hour, for my own good...... but pleez, no. :huh: )

BB61    9
So I'll take the over on that one. What's the payout?

An autographed picture of Rory Fitzpatrick.

And I sent you a PM as well, answering a question that you had earlier in the thread. Don't know whether you got it or not. o_O

kewp80    64

Haha, I'm awake now!

That hurt man...but hey, it was better than any team from the state of Washington has done in like five years.

Jeez, I hope your a fan of a Washington university :D

leopard88    956
(OMG, I should simply be temporarily banned for about an hour, for my own good...... but pleez, no. :huh: )

Your words, not mine.

kewp80    64

Your words, not mine.

This thread is especially fun while listening to The Reverand Horton Heat.

Random sorry, I'm home by myself with ice everywhere and no where to go. I'm bored...

MBisordi    2

Haha, I'm awake now!

And what's the over/under on simply Renaming the Babe of the Week thread after her?

Ya know, a cold shower will fix that problem.

kewp80    64

Haha, I'm awake now!

ZING!

(Damn flood control)

EDIT: You know, this has to be the best time on the boards I've had since the ball and glove empire. Yes...I just said it.

Drew22    182

Haha, I'm awake now!

Burn.

Ben5    206
Wow. This thread recieved 31 posts in 71 minutes.

Bored at work here, nothing better to follow...and curious to see if this is exposed as shenanigans, as suggested above.

Yeah, anyone can post a picture of some random gymnast.

Hahaha, good tactic. Think she will fall for it?

Welcome. Who scared off the last girl?

Just kidding. Enjoy your stay.

Anybody remember the last girl, for real? Besides babydoll, I can remember one other...

TFoA    41

Do it, I actually wanna see this 1-hour ban happen. I think Yzer did it to CC and all hell broke loose for about a week.

McCall    393

Haha, I'm awake now!

I'm what you may call, Mentally Retarded... seriously. Even Mentally Challenged people make fun of me, it's really sad.

DG_Now    3,884
I'm what you may call, Mentally Retarded... seriously. Even Mentally Challenged people make fun of me, it's really sad.

Wow. Is that supposed to be flirtatious? I'm embarrassed for you.

McCall    393

Wow. Is that supposed to be flirtatious? I'm embarrassed for you.

Nope just being honest.... which makes it even more pathetic. :down:

leopard88    956
EDIT: You know, this has to be the best time on the boards I've had since the ball and glove empire. Yes...I just said it.

It has even managed to overshadow a thread involving a discussion of Jessica Simpson's breasts.

Anybody remember the last girl, for real? Besides babydoll, I can remember one other...

There's AngelCat-Ida (or is that ANGELCAT-IDA?). And there was the Canadian woman who was somebody's cousin. That's all I can come up with.

Sign in to follow this