Lee.

CCSLC Loveline

Lee.    413

Yup, I will solve your marital, pre-marital, and post-coital problems. Just post your questions here in the thread, or if you prefer anonymity, mail em to me at lamicus at gmail dot com (be sure to include the phrase "CCSLC Loveline" in the message title).

Lines are open. I'm listening.

willmorris    3

Just to throw something out there...

Lamicus, where does one find the young ladies who believe in abstinence even through marriage?

cappital92    46

tim_meadows_the_ladies_man_002.jpg

Have you tried the butt?

Don    7

yeah ive got a problem, i seek marital advice from a sports message board, what should i do?

Lamicus, where does one find the young ladies who believe in abstinence even through marriage?

Heh, pretty much all of them.

Lee.    413

Utah. If that proves difficult, go find my ex-wife.

Oh, my apologies; you said "young" and "lady."

Have you tried the butt?

Yes.

yeah ive got a problem, i seek marital advice from a sports message board, what should i do?

First thing you need to do, is turn off the computer and leave the house. Go to a place where young women are likely to congregate, such as an arcade or anime convention. Remember: chicks dig guys with skills. Impress them with your knowledge of Pantone values and Star Wars trivia. Let them know you shower daily, by asking them to smell you; females are very attracted to certain bodily odors. Later, offer to buy them food; nothing says "whattaman!" like sharing a burger or some Funyuns with l'objet desire.

If this doesn't work, try a prostitute; sometimes you gotta take the easy three before you can move up to a touchdown.

Also, floss.

Mac the Knife    267
Has The Mad Mac "phoned" in yet?

I don't have any really significant marital problems, Dead... just the occasional rant.

Lee.    413
How can I tell if a Girl likes me?

Her tail wags.

Crotch-sniffing is a much better indicator (remember: chicks dig smelling things).

But seriously, you'll know she likes you if she does one of these things:

• Looks at you and smiles sweetly every chance she gets
  • Touches you gently on the arm as you talk about shared interests
  • Grabs your phone/PDA/whatever and enters her own phone number
  • Pokes her fingers through the hole in the wall at the adult video store to let you know she's in the next booth
  • Rolls up her sleeves to show you that since she's met you, she doesn't cut herself anymore

Any one of these is your gateway to young love.