Lee.

CCSLC Loveline

4,100 posts in this topic

Just to throw something out there...

Lamicus, where does one find the young ladies who believe in abstinence even through marriage?

The convent....

Q: How do you get a Jewish woman to stop sleeping with you?

A: Marry them.

Just to throw something out there...

Lamicus, where does one find the young ladies who believe in abstinence even through marriage?

The convent....

This, Hedy, is a fallacy. Thehun.com's many pictorials featuring ladies of the faith have proven time and time again that Catholic girls are, to put it nicely, "freaky-deaky."

How do I get women to stop gagging on my penis?

Chocolate Syrup.

Crotch-sniffing is a much better indicator (remember: chicks dig smelling things).

But seriously, you'll know she likes you if she does one of these things:

Looks at you and smiles sweetly every chance she gets

Touches you gently on the arm as you talk about shared interests

Grabs your phone/PDA/whatever and enters her own phone number

Pokes her fingers through the hole in the wall at the adult video store to let you know she's in the next booth

Rolls up her sleeves to show you that since she's met you, she doesn't cut herself anymore

Any one of these is your gateway to young love.

Thanks she always grab's my arm in class,I'm ussualy the 1st person she talks to when she gets to class,and she always puts her head on my arms when were sitting in gym.

Are these any other signs?

In order to get them to stop, they'd need to be willing to start. Chicks don't like guys with bruised nuts.

In all seriousness, Mac, I am trying to provide a legitimate service to the young 'uns and internet males HURRR who might frequent the boards, that might have some trouble getting the pootie. A little decorum and a bit of class might make them a little less afraid to post their queries on wooing the fairer sex.

Although I appreciate your contributions, please, refrain from being so crass and graphic in the future.

It goes in the throat, not around it.

Crotch-sniffing is a much better indicator (remember: chicks dig smelling things).

Pokes her fingers through the hole in the wall at the adult video store to let you know she's in the next booth

Rolls up her sleeves to show you that since she's met you, she doesn't cut herself anymore

Thanks she always grab's my arm in class,I'm ussualy the 1st person she talks to when she gets to class,and she always puts her head on my arms when were sitting in gym.

No. Move in for the kill, tiger.

Report back, with pictures, unless she's underage. If all goes well, congratulations, and I'm glad I could help.

If it doesn't go well, please, start a new thread detailing all of the gory details, so that we may all wallow with you in your miseries.

Lamicus, is there a place where I can do it for free. I'm single and strip bars are too expensive.

Maybe she's having panic attacks or blacking out. You may be confusing this signs of affection with cries for help.

Next time it happens, call 911.

Lamicus, is there a place where I can do it for free. I'm single and strip bars are too expensive.

Airport bathroom stalls and highway rest stops.

Just remember...three taps means you're available.

Ten taps means you're practicing for a musical.

In all seriousness, Mac, I am trying to provide a legitimate service to the young 'uns and internet males HURRR who might frequent the boards, that might have some trouble getting the pootie. A little decorum and a bit of class might make them a little less afraid to post their queries on wooing the fairer sex.

Although I appreciate your contributions, please, refrain from being so crass and graphic in the future.

Wow, Lammy. Didn't know about your softer side.

At the risk of losing what little credibility/respect I've accumulated in the past nearly 5yr., I will pose a semi-serious question (seeing as how I think I already know the answer). Really more of an opinion request:

This girl I've known for a while has recently "let's just be friends"-ed me, although admitting to being at least a little open to the idea of a relationship in the future. She even drove to the Subway I work at to eat lunch with me on my break. The kicker is that she live nearly an hour from said Subway and has said she wants to hang out together a lot again in the future.

I have my opinion already, but I wanted to know what you thought, Lammy.

And fifteen means your Gregory Hines, and you've risen from the dead.

Why, yes, actually. Many community colleges or church basements are home to weekly Sexaholics Anonymous meetings. I'd say that with the proper attitude and an open mind, you may be able to find the mate of your dreams here. Craigslist is also famous for its top-notch selection of females who, like you, are looking for someone to share their lives, their love, their dreams with.

If neither of these appeals to you, you may wish to try your luck at one of America's famous rest areas.

At the risk of losing what little credibility/respect I've accumulated in the past nearly 5yr., I will pose a semi-serious question (seeing as how I think I already know the answer). Really more of an opinion request:

This girl I've known for a while has recently "let's just be friends"-ed me, although admitting to being at least a little open to the idea of a relationship in the future. She even drove to the Subway I work at to eat lunch with me on my break. The kicker is that she live nearly an hour from said Subway and has said she wants to hang out together a lot again in the future.

What sub did she order?

She's obviously gay.

Listen, Dr Phil, although your attempts at humor are appreciated, this is a serious topic, and one which should not be taken lightly.

If all you wish to do is hijack this educational and enlightening thread, please, start your own.

Sorry...I needed material. Sweeps week is coming up, and Britney cancelled on me.

It goes in the throat, not around it.

Hey, can I help it if when I'm hanging out at the bar women approach me like a bartender and ask if they can try a Penis Colossus?

No. Move in for the kill, tiger.

Report back, with pictures, unless she's underage. If all goes well, congratulations, and I'm glad I could help.

If it doesn't go well, please, start a new thread detailing all of the gory details, so that we may all wallow with you in your miseries.

Do you really think I should,We have been in a relationship before and it turned out as a trainwreck,She has said She has feelings for me,but I still dont know to what extent.What happens if this ruins our friendship?