Best Custom Shirt Site

Brass

Hey guys. I'm looking to get some shirts for my intramural street hockey team at college, and was wondering if you guys knew what was the best site? I have my own custom logo and need it printed on about 5 or 6 red shirts. I also need names and numbers on the backs. I'm asking based on the fact that maybe some of you have good/bad experience with a specific company. Any ideas?

Thanks!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Zazzle is pretty expensive, and CustomInk.com looks pretty good. We're not looking for anything spectacular. I just always hear how people can make shirts made up for like $5, so we'll take something cheap, as long as the logo and name/numbers don't fall off. :P

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I used cafepress, but they could not get the colours right. navy and sand turned into black and gold. they were happy to try it again for free, and it came out the same again! They ended up refunding my money without any question, and I kept the shirts which, other than the colors, were good quality, reasonably thick. Cost was about $120 for 10 as I recall.

I used cafepress, but they could not get the colours right. navy and sand turned into black and gold. they were happy to try it again for free, and it came out the same again! They ended up refunding my money without any question, and I kept the shirts which, other than the colors, were good quality, reasonably thick. Cost was about $120 for 10 as I recall.

I do Screen printing and Im not sure how they do it but for 6 shirts we charge 11.03 each

That includes setup.

Mustangs banner.png

big banner.png

I've used customink.com a few times. I've even call to talk to someone to help with something they didn't say they could do on the website and they were very helpful and did what I wanted them to do. (Same logo on multiple products)

Yes, you may have to get more shirts to get a better price but the quility is great and the service is awesome. Also they have free shipping! You would think with free shipping it would take forever but on every time my order got to me before they said it would.

The java online design system is great too. It is very easy to just wip up your own design and save it for later or buy it right away. Very nice.

Archived