New Oregon Basketball unis

bowld

Anyone else catch these? looks like USC wore new whites as well to match the Blacks they wore last week.

im trying to get better pics of these because believe it or not....Oregon had diamond plating down the yellow side of the uni..and you can see they have green names on a green shirt..only oregon i guess

capt_edeb8fc1d1ea40c885520acf847e0a.jpg

capt_12051a0a29974a91bfe3a28fdee05e.jpg

capt_f5f7d3821fb34f798304116e265886.jpg

capt_87b47e38022d440a8e9b9361f168ae.jpg

capt_d14d0275f92148498f956b2378b719.jpg

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha! Something about Oregon's total FU to the world in uniform design makes me smile. I love it.

These are both System of Dress, yes? I wonder if Oregon's uniform has that old MegaDuck (or whatever he was called) subliminated onto their shorts.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

There was a team that wore yellow or gold jerseys that had yellow or gold name-on-back. I can't remember the team. Maybe it was Iowa? Maybe West Virginia? I know I saw it though.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Of course, many will remember Harold Ballard's classic F-U to the concept of name-on-back. Ballard believed the NOB would kill program sales, so when the NHL made the NOB mandatory, Ballard used blue letters on the Maple Leafs' blue jerseys.

I don't have pix, but I'm sure one of our enterprising board members could find some...

Archived