Contest?

Brass

Would it be at all possible for me to start up a contest around these parts? There hasn't been a contest here in a while, and I feel I have a really great idea for an exciting one!

Thoughts?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

There's a contest going on right now, actually.

Other than that, there have been two Sketch-a-Thon contests, but not any since last summer-fall, and there hasn't been a Logolympiad since the summer of 2006... we've been contest-deprived for a while. I'd check back next weekend, after the ABA contest is done.

can we get an idea on what this idea is?

Well, I would like to keep it secret. I just want confirmation on when I can start it.

what the hell is ccslc?

Brass-

Assuming everything is still as "normal", send a PM to WiB or Slapshot. One of them should be able to get things rolling in terms of the competition council.

Thanks, I'll definitely do that!

what the hell is ccslc?

Yeah, the contest ideas have been slow coming in, and rather than run everything through the committee, I've been giving greenlights (and a few redlights) as I get them.

I never got around to a 2007 Logolympiad, but hopefully I'll be able to pull one together this year. May need help running it this time, since I haven't really been able to find the time.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

Archived