Dever Nuggets Concept Logo **With Update 3**

josh_cat_eyes

I was looking around sportlogos.net the other day and I saw a NBA all-star game logo from when the nuggets hosted it in 05. I took a little step away from my comfort zone (hockey jerseys/logos) and changed it from an all-star logo to an actual team logo. Anyway here it is:

DenverNuggets.png

**Update**

DenverNuggets4.png

**Update 2**

DenverNuggets2.png

**Update 3 (Dever Wordmark)**

Denver.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

It's not bad...not bad at all. I just think the one they have now has more. This seems like it's missing something.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

So tell me, is the yellow half-basketball suppose to represent a sunrise? Did you intend to do that or is it just a coincidence?

That would be a coincidence lol.

Thanks for all the input guys. I want to make some jerseys but I cant find a decent template to use in paint. I am also working on a wordmark that says Denver. The font is Airstream and I have some of it done but its hard to do the outlines cause I use paint and it takes forever to do stuff and make it look professional. I have a limited version of inkscape though so I have the right angles of the letters, colors, font ect.

If anybody had any extra time I could send you what I have done and you could do a jersey, logoset ect. with this logo & colors. Feel free to use it, just make sure you ask and give credit.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

I like it. It could stand to be cleaned up a bit, but I understand that that can be a bit time consuming in MS Paint. Overall, this is a fairly solid logo.

Engine, Engine, Number Nine, on the New York transit line,

If my train goes off the track, pick it up! Pick it up! Pick it up!

Back on the scene, crispy and clean,

You can try, but then why, 'cause you can't intervene.

We be the outcast, down for the settle. Won't play the rock, won't play the pebble.

As is, the blank navy space under "Nuggets" is just too noticeable. Add the crossing pickaxes below there, but don't confine them to within the navy portion. Make the center of the crossing axes lie on top of the edge of the circle, mayde directly over the light blue. Don't make them too big. Just have the tops coming up to just below the bottom of the g's in Nuggets.

I tryed a bunch of stuff with the pix-axes and stuff from that logo and I tryed changing colors but nothing seemed to fit...when i accidentally made the bottom white I kinda thought it would be better without the bottom half of the circle. Heres what I came up with:

DenverNuggets4.png

I like the original with the full circle personally. I don't think the blue space is too big. Maybe put "EST. 19XX" in there or something of you want, but I think it's great the way it is.

I totally agree with you. It's a solid logo "the original" all it needs is something to fill in the bottom of the moutain

nick Wall

"Find the flame, light the fire"

BEAT ASHEVILLE SCHOOL

That update is really a downgrade to me. First, the powder blue lines in the first basket-ball did not need to be darkened. Second, the removal of the lower half of the circle creates an excessive amount of yellow, with only a blue mountain lost in the middle.

Archived