Dever Nuggets Concept Logo **With Update 3**

josh_cat_eyes

That update is really a downgrade to me. First, the powder blue lines in the first basket-ball did not need to be darkened. Second, the removal of the lower half of the circle creates an excessive amount of yellow, with only a blue mountain lost in the middle.

The reason I made the lines in the basketball darker was because the outline of the wordmark was in light blue and I thought I would add some consistancy to it by having the intire outline in light blue.

I am currently at school but when I get home I will post an update of the original logo. It is the full circle and features Est. 1967 under the "GG" and pic-axes on both sides coming up on an angle to about halfway from the bottom of the rest of the wordmark.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Can you say "Utah Jazz"?

Actually, Yes I can, but when I do I wonder why the two words are together...seeing how Utah has NOTHING to do with jazz at all!

I take it you were saying that my logo is alot like the jazz? Well in terms of a wordmark going across a disign that happens to have mountains in it I guess it is but thats pretty much it.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Can you say "Utah Jazz"?

Actually, Yes I can, but when I do I wonder why the two words are together...seeing how Utah has NOTHING to do with jazz at all!

I take it you were saying that my logo is alot like the jazz? Well in terms of a wordmark going across a disign that happens to have mountains in it I guess it is but thats pretty much it.

Irrelevant comment about Utah having nothing to do with jazz. Utah has this NBA team called the Jazz and they are leading their division by 3 games.

Anyway, slanting up and right script + mountain + 1/2 a basketball = Jazz logo. That's why I think it looks like the Jazz's.

ujsignature.png

Here is a Dever wordmark that I cant seem to finnish. My photoshop skills still need alot of work. I managed to do this much but i cant find out how to add the border around it without it being blury as :censored: Any help would be greatly aprechated.

Denver.png

Archived