NFL: Houston Texans, Dallas Cowboys

NHL: Dallas Stars, Nashville Predators (I am a country music fan, and as you know, Mike Fisher is married to one of my favorite singers, Carrie Underwood)

NBA: Houston Rockets

MLB: Houston Astros

Posted (edited)

Like Most people, my family & where I grew up have influenced What team I follow. 

MLB: Mariners & Red Sox - My mom was originally from Washington so she was always a big Mariners fan. While Dad is from NH (Red Sox fan). Living in Maine, unfortunately I don't get to watch The Mariners as often as I'd like so  The Red Sox end up being my baseball fix. 

NFL: Vikings - First team I remember watching growing up. My cousins were big Brett Favre fans and something about their, logo, jersey, and helmet always seemed really cool to me. Like with Mariners though, I have to erhm “Placate” myself with the Patriots (like I can complain though lol)

NBA/NHL - don't really follow either sport that much honestly. If I had to chose, I guess I'd just have to default to Boston. 

Edited by KaiserKing19

I might be from the Northwest side of chicago, but all the teams in wisconsin could be my favorites, because my father may have been raised in wisconsin