Your Favorite Teams?

TheGodfather

I'll play. And I'll caveat the whole thing by mentioning I'm a born-and-raised Florida boy, as most of y'all know.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers (obviously) - I was initially a Cowboys fan--but that was only because of local boy Emmitt Smith (who was born and raised in Pensacola, though no one back home really a/ cares for nor b/ claims him). My then-stepdad was a Packers fan, and I remember watching a Packers vs Buccaneers game and being attracted to all that bright orange...been hooked ever since. Of course, I also happen to have okay, I had a blood-tie to that team via a certain longtime linebacker who just happens to be my first cousin--some of y'all might've heard of him, wore #55? :P

Florida State Seminoles - If you grew up in the Florida Panhandle, your options were Florida or Florida State. Long story short, I liked FSU's colors better, started following them as a young'n as well, and when they won that 'ship in '93, I was all-in...especially since that same linebacker/cousin of mine I mentioned above was also a stalwart of the Seminole defense during that time. (Not for nothing, but I'm also kind of a failed alumnus of the school.)

Argentina National Team (AFA) - this one happened during my first overseas deployment. I used to play the game in middle school, and seeing so much of it on what TV stations we could get over there rekindled my interest. Anyway, I just remembered seeing the same team a lot, remembered the blue-and-white striped jerseys, to where I'd pay attention to them (eventually I figured out it was Argentina) anytime they were on, and really enjoyed their style of play. Watching the international game also rekindled my interest in American soccer too, which leads me to...

Philadelphia Union - I was stationed out in Maryland when the Union were born. Previous to that, I paid a lot of attention to DC United (because, you know, they were kinda like right there), but then the Union were introduced in '09, and I instantly fell in love with the entire identity-colors, logos, uniforms, everything. Been a fan from the beginning, still a fan today.

I've never really had a favorite NBA team, but that's because I've never been a big NBA fan. But, the two teams I always paid attention to growing up were the Chicago Bulls (Jordan, Pippen, *insert supporting cast here*), and the Milwaukee Bucks, chiefly due to Ray Allen, who I remembered watching when he was at UConn lighting it up, but also because of Glenn "Big Dog" Robinson, who I remembered watching from Purdue. Seeing them on the same team was great (I'll also admit to liking their purple-and-green uniforms and LOVING that green alternate)...and Ray Allen was then and still is my favorite NBA baller of all-time.

As with the NBA, I've never been a big baseball guy, either--but that's because I was force-fed Braves baseball growing up, through both the hometown newspaper and the local news station, as if baseball in general and the Braves in particular were the only sport and team that existed in the world--until Friday night football rolled around. Either way it goes, the two teams I've always found myself never rooting against were the Pittsburgh Pirates (and that was before I moved up there) and, for some strange reason, the New York Mets, probably due to being so sick & tired of being force-fed Braves all day long and night. (As a caveat. I don't hate the team at all...still followed them in the '90s, just never became an actual fan. I did, however, LOVE that Mets alternate black jersey and hat back when it came out in '99...now, not so much.)

I have no favorite hockey team, I just watch the game. I do have a favorite sweater, though...that third jersey of the Columbus Blue Jackets. Love that thing.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Baltimore Orioles - I grew up in Maryland, dad was a fan since their beginning in '54, passed it on to me.

Arizona Diamondbacks - Moved to AZ in 2001, very easy to become a fan with them beating the Yanks in that awesome series that year.

I enjoy having both an American and National League team to root for.

Baltimore Ravens - Grew up a Redskins fan, but younger brother back home is seriously into the Ravens, so that kinda got me more into them.

Secondary Teams:

Washington Redskins - A little too young for the Baltimore Colts, plus I had family in D.C., so the Redskins were my go-to football team as a kid. Still root for the Skins to win, but don't pay as much attention.

Arizona Cardinals - Living in AZ, this is the easiest NFL team for me to follow, so that's who I'll watch if I can't get the Ravens game on TV.

Blazers - Oregon?s only pro team so I have to root for them, I guess.

Um... the Timbers?

I refuse to acknowledge them, since the addition of them gave the boot to my Triple-A team the Portland Beavers. Also I don't like soccer.

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Growing up in Tucson the majority of mine are no brainers.

University of Arizona Wildcats: Dad was an UofA alum, it was Wildcats or bust. 1997 National Championship is still one of my best sport memories.

Arizona Diamondbacks: Home grown team, but I was a baseball fan well before they debuted in 98. Walking into the BOB for the 1st time though was quite amazing. World Series 01 I was living in Germany watching game 7 on the computer at 5 am!

Clevland Indians: Tucson was the Spring Training home of the Indians, I went to a many games as I could as a kid there at Hi Corbett Field. So many good memories there.

Houston Astros: The Tucson Toros AAA baseball team was the Astros farm team, so I enjoyed seeing players I watched there at home move on to the majors.

Phoenix Suns: The oldest of Arizona's pro sports franchises, I idolized Dan Marjle as a kid!

Arizona Cardinals: From Sun Devil Stadium to UofP I will always bleed Cardinal red no matter how they play, which is typically pretty awful. I drank myself into a coma after SB 43. How gutwrenching it was to never have a single hope as a football fan to come so far only to lose it in the final seconds!!!

Phoenix Coyotes: Default. They dont belong there, could flurish so much better elsewhere.

Portland Timbers: Now living in the Portland area this team rules the roost when it comes to fan support! Amazing followers, great history with this club.

DLWatt.png

Blackhawks - I got the love for them from Clark Griswold wearing a jersey in National Lampoons Christmas Vacation. Plus the farm team plays in Portland.

Blazers - Oregons only pro team so I have to root for them, I guess. I dont really care for any team in peticular, Im more of a fan of certain players.

Redskins - Im actually pretty new to full blown fan hood for the Skins. I always rooted for them as my NFC team. My AFC team was the Jets, thanks in huge part to Curtis Martin (my favorite player all-time). But with the addition of Mark Sanchez and a few other players I hate and Rex Ryan, I just couldnt root for the Jets because I distanced them so much and lost my passion for them. I did some soul searching and realized I never truly like the team, outside of Curtis. With my love for the Redskins as my NFC team it was an easy transition to their fandom. Plus no one would question wether or not I was a bandwagon fan (because I never want to be one of those), based on a move to a perennial losing squad.

Rays - I never really had a baseball team per say. I went to a Dodgers game once and my mom loved the Braves, but neither of those rubbed off on me. There was however a young franchise that always caught my eye. Im not sure if it was the gradient logos or the signing of childhood favorites the Crime Dog Fred McGriff and Wade Boggs. Maybe it was the pure hatred for the Red Sox and Yankees (and the Jays, but on a smaller scale) and their idiot and/or bandwagon fans, that got me passionately infused with the team. But for whatever reason, they stuck.

Incorrect. the Portland Pirates are the Buffalo Sabres farm team. the Rockford Icehogs are the farnm team of the Blackhawks.

In the last game against Detroit, the time from ten minutes left to one minute left was probably the longest nine minutes of my life. But from one to zero was probably the greatest time I've ever had. I didn't want the clock to run out. It was such a great feeling: people crying in the stands, people jumping up and down, people cheering. Guys couldn't even sit up on the bench. It was probably the best minute of my life.

Ah, the "I'm kidding" - the universal internet excuse for saying something that others perceived as dumb.

Blackhawks - I got the love for them from Clark Griswold wearing a jersey in National Lampoon?s Christmas Vacation. Plus the farm team plays in Portland.

Blazers - Oregon?s only pro team so I have to root for them, I guess. I don?t really care for any team in peticular, I?m more of a fan of certain players.

Redskins - I?m actually pretty new to full blown fan hood for the ?Skins. I always rooted for them as my NFC team. My AFC team was the Jets, thanks in huge part to Curtis Martin (my favorite player all-time). But with the addition of Mark Sanchez and a few other players I hate and Rex Ryan, I just couldn?t root for the Jets because I distanced them so much and lost my passion for them. I did some soul searching and realized I never truly like the team, outside of Curtis. With my love for the Redskins as my NFC team it was an easy transition to their fandom. Plus no one would question wether or not I was a bandwagon fan (because I never want to be one of those), based on a move to a perennial losing squad.

Rays - I never really had a baseball team per say. I went to a Dodgers game once and my mom loved the Braves, but neither of those rubbed off on me. There was however a young franchise that always caught my eye. I?m not sure if it was the gradient logos or the signing of childhood favorites the ?Crime Dog? Fred McGriff and Wade Boggs. Maybe it was the pure hatred for the Red Sox and Yankees (and the Jays, but on a smaller scale) and their idiot and/or bandwagon fans, that got me passionately infused with the team. But for whatever reason, they stuck.

Incorrect. the Portland Pirates are the Buffalo Sabres farm team. the Rockford Icehogs are the farnm team of the Blackhawks.

I was talking about the Portland Winterhawks, I assumed they were affiliated with the Blackhawks. (I don't really understand minor league hockey)....My Bad

RaysHat.giforegonsig.gifDevilRaysRetroHat2.gif

Blackhawks - I got the love for them from Clark Griswold wearing a jersey in National Lampoon’s Christmas Vacation. Plus the farm team plays in Portland.

Blazers - Oregon’s only pro team so I have to root for them, I guess. I don’t really care for any team in peticular, I’m more of a fan of certain players.

Redskins - I’m actually pretty new to full blown fan hood for the ‘Skins. I always rooted for them as my NFC team. My AFC team was the Jets, thanks in huge part to Curtis Martin (my favorite player all-time). But with the addition of Mark Sanchez and a few other players I hate and Rex Ryan, I just couldn’t root for the Jets because I distanced them so much and lost my passion for them. I did some soul searching and realized I never truly like the team, outside of Curtis. With my love for the Redskins as my NFC team it was an easy transition to their fandom. Plus no one would question wether or not I was a bandwagon fan (because I never want to be one of those), based on a move to a perennial losing squad.

Rays - I never really had a baseball team per say. I went to a Dodgers game once and my mom loved the Braves, but neither of those rubbed off on me. There was however a young franchise that always caught my eye. I’m not sure if it was the gradient logos or the signing of childhood favorites the “Crime Dog” Fred McGriff and Wade Boggs. Maybe it was the pure hatred for the Red Sox and Yankees (and the Jays, but on a smaller scale) and their idiot and/or bandwagon fans, that got me passionately infused with the team. But for whatever reason, they stuck.

Uh...he means Portland, Oregon, not Portland, Maine. And he's referring to the Portland Winterhawks. The Winterhawks actually aren't the affiliate of the Blackhawks, they just wear a similar uniform.

And the Sabres affiliate is the Rochester Americans again. The Phoenix Coyotes have the Pirates as their affiliate now.

spacer.png

MLB

1. Twins. Closest MLB team to me, and most North Dakota kids grow up as Twins fans. Also, I remember going to Twins games and watching them on TV as a kid.

2. I don't have a second-favorite team. It often depends on the year. I often like the Indians, or sometimes the Tigers, but I don't know why

NFL

1. Vikings. Closest NFL team to me, and most North Dakota kids grow up as Vikings fans.

2. Colts. Goes back to when they were in Baltimore. Classy players, for the most part, going from Johnny U. to Manning.

NHL

1. Wild. Closest NHL team to me. Unless ...

2. Jets. Maybe Winnipeg is closer to me than St. Paul. I'll have to look it up.

NBA

1. Timberwolves. Closest NBA team to me.

2. Lakers. I rooted for the Lakers as a kid when they had Elgin Baylor and Jerry West.

NCAA FBS

1. UCLA. I don't know why. I rooted for the Bruins as a kid, but darned if I know why. Maybe because I liked the blue, gold and white.

2. Nebraska. Just ahead of Minnesota. Location has a lot to do with it, plus it's easier to root for the Huskers instead of the Gophers.

NCAA FCS

1. North Dakota State. Well, living in Fargo ...

2. North Dakota. Well, living in North Dakota ...

NHL: Calgary Flames - growing up in southern Alberta, they were the closest team. Fandom was galvanized, though, watching them win the ?89 Stanley Cup.

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays - because they're Canadian and I have fond memories of watching them win the ?92 and ?93 World Series. There are closer teams, like Seattle, but seeing them win and national pride sewed it up for me.

NBA: Toronto Raptors - as close to a hometown team as I have anymore. See that whole national pride thing above. Second team is Dallas, based mainly on liking their uniforms.

NFL: Ehhh, don't really have a team. I just root for good games or for history to be made. If you held a gun to my head, I might say the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (due to their late-?90s [?] rebrand) or the Seattle Seahawks (proximity).

Premier League: Arsenal - when I started watching soccer in college, there was one game on every Saturday morning. And it seemed like that game always featured Arsenal or Manchester United. I knew enough about English soccer, though, to know I wasn't going to cheer for Man U. And I dug Arsenal's style.

CFL: Calgary Stampeders. See Flames above.

NFL

Tampa Bay Bucs: Grew up near Tampa, first team I remember rooting for and watching growing up.

Arizona Cardinals/Buffalo Bills: I go to college near Buffalo now, I have family in Arizona and have always loved the state so I root for them as secondary teams.

MLB

Tampa Bay Rays: Grew up in Tampa area, still hate the name/color change.

Arizona D-Backs: See Arizona Cardinals, also I just have happened to have attended the same amount of Diamondback games as I have Rays games.

NHL

Tampa Bay Lightning: Again grew up in Tampa.

Buffalo Sabres: Went to a game, go to school in the area now so adopted them as a secondary team.

NBA

No team don't really follow them at all. Ever since the whole 61 points for his grandfather in high school though I have always really liked Chris Paul and followed him. One of the only reasons I follow NBA so I guess I am a Clippers fan this year.

Arena Football

Tampa Bay Storm: LOVE the Storm, me and my dad use to go to NFL games when I was a kid, then we found a much more affordable alternative and became Storm season ticket holders. Many of my best sport moments and father/son bonding memories are at Storm games. So they hold a very very special place in my heart.

NCAA Football

South Florida Bulls: Similar to the Storm, my dad worked at USF for a little while and we had season tix their first few seasons in football. ALso they are from Tampa so go Bulls!

Every other NCAA sport

Niagara Purple Eagles: My school, I graduate soon. If they had a football team I would put them ahead of USF, but they don't.

South Florida Bulls: Still follow the other USF sports as secondary teams.

My fiancee goes to UCF but I find their fan base way to annoying and she doesn't care one way or the other about sports anyways.

Domestic Soccer

(FC) Tampa Bay Rowdies: Again grew up in Tampa and even though they came about just after I moved I still root for them, especially since there is no team up where I am now.

Overseas 'football'

Manchester United: No I am no band wagoner and it has nothing to do with the fact the Glazers own them and the Bucs (hate the Glazers anyways). I wanted a team to follow but I could not form an attachment to any team, I am someone who has to have some kind of connection to a team I root for. Be it from where I grew up, live in, or even just a game I went to or a place I have family or vacationed in I always have to have some connection and no matter how hard I tried I could not form one for any English team. Well my mother started dating a retired doctor from England who is a Man U fan and they bought me a jacket with the team emblem on it. Since he is the only connection I have to English soccer, I became a Man U fan. It also helps that people would keep coming up to me and talking about Man U when I wore it and I never knew what to say, so I decided I should just start following them.

CFL

Toronto Argonauts: Wanted a CFL team to follow. As a kid I vacationed in Toronto a couple of times, loved it and thought it was a beautiful city, it also happens to be the only Canadian city I have ever stayed over night in, so I adopted them as my team. I use to follow all the other Toronto teams as secondaries as well but that didn't ever really stick with me. No real reason why just didn't. Still love the Argos though!

Lacrosse

Orlando Titans: Okay so they are dead now and only existed a year, but I went to their first ever game and loved the fact they were to first pro lacrosse team in Florida. I hope pro lacrosse heads to Florida again someday soon.

Rochester Knighthawks/Rattlers: Briefly lived there and went to a few 'Hawks games and I like other Rochester teams to (except RIT hockey, I don't hate them but RIT-Niagara is a pretty solid NCAA hockey rivalry).

I have a few other random minor league teams in various sports I like; the Florida Everblades, Awesome name, logo and color scheme. Lakeland (Flying) Tigers, use to go to their games a ton when I was young. Love FSL baseball, beautiful parks and very inexpensive. I like the Rochester Red Wings as well, went to a few games there. I also follow my old high school football team.

niagaraq.png

This has been done a good dozen or so times on here, but I still always like these threads :P

MLB

Giants: Mom is from San Francisco, her father was a fan since the day they came to San Francisco and he was a bat boy for the Seals when he was a kid

Cardinals: Dad is from St. Louis and grew up going to St. Louis Browns and Cardinals games

A's: Worked for them in radio and worked for their AAA Club in Sacramento

NHL

San Jose Sharks: Thanks to Puckguy and ICS for this one

Philadelphia Flyers: I'm not entirely sure why, but I've been a Flyers fan since I was a kid. Saw then get stomped by Detroit in 97 and the rest is history

NBA

Kings: I could care less about basketball, but the Kings are the closest pro team to me

Warriors: Bay Area team, the bridge in their logo is cool

NCAA Football

Tennessee: Family is from Tennessee, got me into Vols sports before I could comprehend what sports were

Nevada: Home town team

Arizona State: My school

NCAA Basketball:

Nevada: Home town

Tennessee: I like Women's college B Ball better than men's, but i could care less about either, really

EPL/MLS:

Chelsea: Only soccer game I've ever been to was LA Galaxy vs Chelsea in Beckham's first ever game with the Galaxy

San Jose Earthquakes: Local team. Current incarnation bores me, but the pre Houston version with Landon Donovan was awesome

NFL

Buccaneers: Because I was a foolish child who made a poor decision and now I'm stuck with them. Oh well, still love the s**t outta this team

Raiders: Local team who aren't the 49ers (who I don't hate, but am just totally indifferent to), my cousin played tight end for them for a few seasons

spacer.png

On 11/19/2012 at 7:23 PM, oldschoolvikings said:
She’s still half convinced “Chris Creamer” is a porn site.)

South Carolina Gamecocks: I am a grad...and being from SC, it's a hell of a lot better than Purple and Orange!

Washington Redskins: eh, when I was younger they were always on TV (before Carolina Panthers existed)...but I have a hard time caring for NFL, so my allegiance has decreased to near nothing.

North Carolina Tarheels (basketball only): up until a few years ago, I watched almost every UNC basketball game televised and even went to a game and a baseball camp there. Again, the reason was because they were always on TV.

Tampa Bay Bucs: living here 8 months so far and first time living in a city with a pro team, I am trying to adopt them as my NFL team...problem is, I have a hard time caring for professional sports in general. Mike Alstott was a fan of mine in high school...we played same position, wore the same number, and people said we looked alike. We will see how it goes.

Here we go:

NHL: Minnesota Wild - Grew up a North Stars fan and was devestated when they moved. Even though the Wild came about after I moved to Ohio, the Wild were my team. I was an instant fan of Marian Gaborik and I will always be a Wild fan.

My 2nd choice: San Jose Sharks - I like the sharks for a couple reasons more because I like a lot of the players, their uniforms, and my girlfriend loves them.

NBA: OKC Thunder - I'm not a fan of basketball at all but I'll root for the Thunder because growing up in OKC and being Oklahoma's highest level pro team I want them to succeed.

2nd Choice: LA Clippers. I like Blake Griffin and I'm not a fan of the Lakers. Not exactly a big choice here but oh well.

NFL: Minnesota Vikings - Like the Wild I like to root for Minnesota teams. I'm a huge Peterson fan and I've always liked the Vikings.

2nd Choice: Miami or St. Louis. Big fans of Davone Bess and Sam Bradford (He and I graduated from the same HS)

MLB: Twins - Not a big fan of baseball myself but like I said I wanna root for Minnesota teams. Plus I still enjoy watching Little Big League.

2nd Choice: Indians or Giants. My parents love the Indians and My GF loves the Giants.

NCAA Football: University of Hawaii - Wasn't at all a big football fan until one year I picked up an Athlon magazine an flipped to the only school I knew, University of Minnesota. On the opposite side was Hawaii and Timmy Chang. Became a huge fan of Chang because we're both Asian-American athletes and I loved Hawaii's logo an uniforms.

2nd Choices: UCLA & Oklahoma. I hate USC and my sister went to UCLA. I used to hate Oklahoma when I lived there but before I moved to LA, I slowly started to like them around the Bradford era and now I root for OU cause it gives me a little piece of Oklahoma to go for (See Thunder)

NCAA football FCS: Weber State - I went to Weber for one year and I was on the hockey team there so we'd go their games sometimes when we didn't have games.

spacer.png

Due to me living in Utah, my teams are sort of scattered all over the place, but here goes:

I remember asking someone from Utah about this on a cruise once. That was their exact response.

Haha! That's pretty funny, it pretty much is how we roll :P in regards to the NBA and MLS, it's obviously Jazz and RSL territory. But in the other sports, fanship can sway to any team, regardless of proximity. For example, my neighbor (a lifelong Utahan) is a die-hard Redskins fan.

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

NBA Utah Jazz Because utah is my home state.

NFL Tennessee Titans It would have to be because I thought the uniform and logo looked awesome. I like the flaming thumb tack logo and the horizontal shoulder stripe.

NHL Philadelphia Flyers That is simple I like the logo.

MLB Los Angeles Angels They are close to where I live now.

College Michigan Wolverines, Texas Longhorns Wolverines because I like the wings on the helmet. Longhorns I like the burnt orange color and the logo.

Those might be stupid reasons for liking those teams. I am just being honest.

NFL: KC Chiefs- I am a Kansan and as such you have to make your allegiances pretty clear at a young age. I was a kid during the Joe Montana/Marcus Allen/ Derrick Thomas era and was impressed by how awesome those guys were both on and off the field.

MLB: KC Royals- Pretty much the same as the Chiefs, closest thing to a hometown team and have to like an underdog

Anaheim Angels- Although I know that it is unfair to root for two teams in the same league I have to root for the Angels because my family is originally from California and so it just feels right to root for them.

NHL: Mighty Ducks of Anaheim- the Mighty Ducks movies were my first exposure to hockey and then when the team was created my aunt started sending me Ducks memorabilia, I started watching games as often as I could and from then on I was a Ducks fan.

NCAA: Kansas State-purely family, my parents are from Manhattan and the purple and white will always seem right.

Southern California- family, I have quite a few cousins that are Trojan alumni and so I started supporting USC.

Wichita State University- I am a proud Shocker and will support the Yellow and Black forever.

MLS: Sporting Kansas City (Wizards)- The "hometown team", they also had one of the coolest/dorkiest logos ever.

Los Angeles Galaxy: The Galaxy were the first team I ever saw play (on television) and I instantly became a huge supporter.

Australian Football League: Richmond Football Club- Tigers eat 'em alive. That is all I have to say

A's/Raiders/Warriors: Closest teams, my dad was a fan, so I grew up watching them and attending games. Great memories going to weekend afternoon A's games with my fam

Miami: Just always liked them. Sean Taylor was my favorite college player ever

Cal: Closest D1 college, Aaron Rodgers going there also made me a fan. Rodgers to McAurthur all day

Utah Utes/Jazz: Dad was from SLC, so he followed them, made me like them as secondary teams

Love this thread.

Bears: Grew up in Chicago and I grew up with my dad's side as Bears fans. Unlike most people, my dad actually didn't inspire me, my Grandma did. My Grandma might be the biggest Bears fan I know. You can't call her during games and she's been known to actually unplug her phone when they play.

Blackhawks: We would go to games when I was younger because tickets were easy to get. I've had a love/hate relationship with the Hawks since I can remember. I remember having this Blackhawks jacket in 1st grade and kids would make fun of me because of it. Then when things really got bad with the team, you almost had to hide the fact you were a Hawks fan.

White Sox: Same thing with the Hawks as it was easier to get tickets to White Sox games than it was to get tickets to Cubs games. Besides that fact, my dad's side is actually Cubs fans and they grew up on the Southside. I think I became a Sox fan in sort of a rebellious way.

LSU: The one I get the most questions for and the team I usually get called out on for, which is understandable. While my mom was born in Louisiana and attended Ole Miss while my dad went to school at Florida, it was actually my grandpa who instilled the purple and gold in me. My grandpa's an LSU alum and still lives in Louisiana. He constantly bought me LSU stuff for my birthday and Christmas, while not shoving it down my throat like my dad did with his Gator crap. By the time I really got into sports, I was 13 and LSU was playing for the 2003 National Championship, that 2003 season was the first time I felt such an allegiance to a team. I ended up attending LSU to get a degree in business. It wasn't my first choice though (the business degree) and about halfway through my third semester realized I was wasting my parents money and didn't want to get stuck with a degree for a job I necessarily want. I left after my sophomore year and switched majors, and while I regret leaving the experience behind, I don't regret the decision I made, even I would trade my first two years to have attended there this year in a heartbeat just based on the amount of fun this year has probably been. I know I'll never attend another big university again, so I can't really see another school even coming close to my love for LSU.