'Love Guru' Trailer up!

Neon_Matrix

Yes ladies (or lady?) and gentlemen, the long awaited trailer has been posted, that for the new Mike Myers movie 'The Love Guru'.

In this movie he essentially helps the Leafs win the Stanley Cup. It also includes that guy from 40 Year Old Virgin, you know, the guy who woke up the next morning with the condom still hanging off of him as a burned out Leafs player and Justin Timberlake as a french Los Angeles Kings player. Jessica Alba is in there somewhere and Vern Troyer is the Leafs coach.

The trailer doesn't look bad, the concept is kind of stupid... but hell... its awesome that my team is going to be featured in a theatrically released film, one which they will win the cup (which may be the only time I get to see it!!)

What is interesting is this film was shot over the summer and has both teams wearing the new Edge jerseys... AS WELL as last seasons style of Stanley Cup Finals patches. I can't screen grab it so you'll just have to watch the trailer to see for yourself.

It doesn't look bad, but it doesn't look like a hit outside of the GTA either.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=42451

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

That looks like it could be the worst movie of the last five years.

Maybe you're forgetting what it would be up against...

HottieAndNottiePoster.jpg

blonde-ambition-movie.jpg

keyart.jpg

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Hold it... Leafs vs. Kings in the cup finals?

Talk about fantasy! :P

What's next, a baseball movie with the Rangers vs. the Nats in the series?

Well... we DID lose to them in the Conference Finals back in 1993... so maybe this could be Mike Myers' "paybacks a bitch" movie... or something.

Either way, I may save my free movie coupon for this. Come on... you all know you'd go out to see it if it had YOUR team in it playing a prominent role.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Mike Myers is a well known Leafs fan...something tells me he had a hand in this.

I'm thinking you may have him confused with Matthew Perry...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Mike Myers is a well known Leafs fan...something tells me he had a hand in this.

I'm thinking you may have him confused with Matthew Perry...

Matthew Perry the Sens fan?

Looks okay, I mean, I'm a huge Mike Myers fan and all but Justin Timberlake is definitely making me want to ignore this movie.

Hi, how are you?

And Shanurr, I was being sarcastic. :P

Damn this Internet and it's sarcasm shield.

My bad.

I have seen him being interviewed countless times at Sens games as well as remembering that scene in the "Whole Nine Yards" where he is on some kind of dock and is wearing a shirt with the old Sens profile logo on the chest. Crazy times, yo.

But no worries, just wanted to clear that up.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

And Shanurr, I was being sarcastic. :P

Damn this Internet and it's sarcasm shield.

My bad.

I have seen him being interviewed countless times at Sens games as well as remembering that scene in the "Whole Nine Yards" where he is on some kind of dock and is wearing a shirt with the old Sens profile logo on the chest. Crazy times, yo.

But no worries, just wanted to clear that up.

Yah well when the only really known Sens fans in media are Matthew Perry, and Tom Green, you get a little defensive :P

Hi, how are you?

Wow the movie looks terrible which sucks because I wanted it to be good. It looks like the ads for "Epic Movie" which is certainly not a good sign. Also one of the jokes from the trailer reminded me of the "mole" scene from the third Austin Powers.

Hold it... Leafs vs. Kings in the cup finals?

Talk about fantasy! :P

What's next, a baseball movie with the Rangers vs. the Nats in the series?

That's not fantasy. That's absurdity.

cv2TCLZ.png

"I secretly hope people like that hydroplane into a wall." - Dennis "Big Sexy" Ittner

POTD - 7/3/14

Is it me or is Mini Me dressed like Punch Imlach

Well... they ARE trying to break the "Bullard Curse"...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

• 2 months later...

The 'One Sheet' is now up and it makes us realise just how boring the Leafs home jersey is and how wrong it is with a Stanley Cup Finals patch on it. *Sigh*

hr_The_Love_Guru_poster.jpg

Mind you it is the wrong patch style all together...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Go Leafs Go!

Archived