Kansas City

Detroit

Chicago

Buffalo

Atlanta

Hartford

New York

Ottawa

These teams all survived round 1! Congratulations to them, but remember, the tournament isn't over! Time for round 2, and here's the catch!

YOU WILL NOW HAVE TO DESIGN AN ALTERNATE JERSEY FOR YOUR TEAM!

Post your concepts in this thread. Your deadline is March 22nd at 11:59 PM EST. If you don't have your concept by then, your team is automatically eliminated. Here are the match-ups we should be looking forward to:

Anaheim vs Boise

Austin vs Dallas

San Diego vs Los Angeles

Honolulu vs Kansas City

Winnipeg vs Detroit

Chicago vs Buffalo

Atlanta vs Hartford

New York vs Ottawa

Good luck to all teams!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Austin, TX - The Austin Stars today, unveiled their new third "fauxback" jersey.

When the Austin Stars decided to add an alternate jersey to their new look, they did it with one eye in the past. Basing the look on the 1971 road jerseys, which were red with white and blue striping on the arm and on the hemline, the look was modified to fit current tailoring styles and updated in colors to be consistant with the rest of the jersey. What was once a bright red jersey with royal blue and white striping and a royal blue yoke is now their darker red, with navy blue and silver striping and a navy yoke.

A new alternate logo, unofficially called the "Flag Logo", was also announced to go on the crest of the jersey. Neither of the previously revealed logos of the team are seen on this alternate jersey. Photos below.

austin-altlogo.png

austin-red.png

Here they are, the new Detroit Turbos alternates! Keeping with the unusual jersey styles of the home/away sets, Detroit has gone with another off-beat design. Rather then asymmetrical sleeves, here they go for the rarely used, and often disliked, team name and number on the front. Checkered flags return on the sides, and the overall design remains very modern.

turbosaltwk6.gif

To comment on Austin, awesome alternate logo. I love how you integrated the skyline into the state flag. Very cool idea.

The ducks have decided on a new classic styled alternate jersey. The team wanted something classic to complement their more modern home and away uniforms. The team experimented with a script front but eventually settled on a jersey with a logo on the front. The ducks used the same logos and continued the tradition of no shoulder logos and they have used a very underused colour, brown.

So here it is, the new Chicago Ducks alternate uniform.

altuni-3.png

AtlantaThrashers.pngManchesterUnited_10Sig.png

Kansas City Angels:

Navy alternate, featuring the secondary "City of Fountains" logo as the crest. Striping is curved, meeting as peaks on side of jersey, to mirror the cresting of the fountains of the logo. Shoulder yoke removed to enhance the striping pattern.

KCangels2.png

VmWIn6B.png

After several talks with the owners, management, coaches and players, the Dallas Blazers decided that the logo that was previously rejected as the main logo would be used for the new alternate jersey. It was revealed today at a press conference that announced that Ed Belfour has become a key owner, buying 25% of the team, giving him the biggest stake for a single person. Belfour also anounced that he is the new GM for the upcoming season. It was also annouced today that former Jack Adams Award winner, Ted Nolan, will be head coach for the upcomming season. Serving as his assistant coaches will be former Toronto St. Micheals Majors head coach, Dave Cameron, and former Toronto Maple Leaf tough guy, Tie Domi.

texas.png

blazers1.png

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Should I do another one? And isn't this the NHA?

Caught that. The NSHL is a sim league I'm in. I changed it.

And you don't have to do another one, but if you don't post it in this topic, you'll be disqualified.

what the hell is ccslc?

Should I do another one? And isn't this the NHA?

Caught that. The NSHL is a sim league I'm in. I changed it.

And you don't have to do another one, but if you don't post it in this topic, you'll be disqualified.

Ouch. :cursing:, haha. I may do another one too though.

Atlanta Striped Bandits-Today they introduced a new alternate based off their road sweaters of back when they won their first cup. 2 seasons after that first cup, the home and road sweaters became based on the same look, and the old road design was not seen again until this new unveiling. The owners were careful to honor history with this new sweater without alienating fans with a flashy new alternate.

ATL_alt.png

Honolulu Tropicals- Along with their updated identity, the Tropicals have decided to show off their updated alternates today. Borrowing the diagonal Honolulu through the sun look from their previous alternates, these new sweaters are the first to be in sun yellow. In years past they have been sea green, and even white, but ownership was afraid of a sun yellow sweater. With the update came a new sense of style. They have finally figured out that a team called the Tropicals needs a sweater thats the color of the sun.

HON_alt.png

Winnipeg has decided to go with a light blue jersey, with a little different striping. They also introduced a new, more "Titan-y" name and number font that matches the logo.

winnipegalts.png

Eagles/Heels/Dawgs/Falcons/Hawks

Still looking for alternates from the following teams:

Anaheim

Boise

Los Angeles

Buffalo

Hartford

Ottawa

The deadline is quickly approaching, so don't waste any time! :)

what the hell is ccslc?

Still looking for alternates from the following teams:

Anaheim

Boise

Los Angeles

Buffalo

Hartford

Ottawa

The deadline is quickly approaching, so don't waste any time! :)

Just wondering, not that this matters to me, but if someone does not submit their jersey by the deadline they are automaticly dq right?

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Archived