*NHA REDESIGN - ROUND II*

Brass

So here they are.... The Boise Spuds!

boisespudsthirdhf7.png

If you could post just the alternate, that would save me a lot of time.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Still looking for alternates from the following teams:

Anaheim

Boise

Los Angeles

Buffalo

Hartford

Ottawa

The deadline is quickly approaching, so don't waste any time! :)

Just wondering, not that this matters to me, but if someone does not submit their jersey by the deadline they are automaticly dq right?

That's been covered. Yes.

what the hell is ccslc?

So here they are.... The Boise Spuds!

boisespudsthirdhf7.png

If you could post just the alternate, that would save me a lot of time.

Sorry, I was hoping to show the whole concept again because I think it would do better to show how the new alternate would work with the the previous home and away uni's. I think everyone should show the home and away again. I already forget what some of them looked like. I know they are in the last thread but maybe it would be better to show all of them again or at least put a link to all the other threads. Especially the first one so everyone coming here and voting knows what this is all about. Just some thoughts anyways. I can put just the alternate if you still want. Thanks.

By the way, I just wanted to say that everyone's so far are pretty good. I think it will be a tough final round. I really like KC and Honolulu. It's too bad they have to go up against each other in this round. Nice work guys.

Are we allowed to post an update even if we have already posted something?

An update of what? All you're allowed to post is your alternate jersey concept in this thread.

Also, I still need alternates for the following teams:

Los Angeles - JCC

Hartford - gingerbreadmann

Ottawa - JCC

If these three teams do not post their alternate jersey in this forum by the deadline tonight, they will be disqualified and eliminated for the rest of the tournament.

what the hell is ccslc?

An update of what? All you're allowed to post is your alternate jersey concept in this thread.

Los Angeles - JCC

Ottawa - JCC

If these three teams do not post their alternate jersey in this forum by the deadline tonight, they will be disqualified and eliminated for the rest of the tournament.

I have updated my alternate jersey and want to post the update...I was just wondering if that was allowed cause I have already submitted something

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

Los Angeles - JCC

Ottawa - JCC

I have updated my alternate jersey and want to post the update...I was just wondering if that was allowed cause I have already submitted something

Whatever you post before the deadline, is what you submit. Just make sure you post it where your old alternate is so you don't confuse me.

what the hell is ccslc?

Los Angeles - JCC

Ottawa - JCC

Whatever you post before the deadline, is what you submit. Just make sure you post it where your old alternate is so you don't confuse me.

Ok i will.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

What?! The deadline is March 22nd, at 11:59 PM EST! There are 24 more hours!

Post your concepts in this thread. Your deadline is March 22nd at 11:59 PM EST. If you don't have your concept by then, your team is automatically eliminated. Here are the match-ups we should be looking forward to:

Edit: OK, good, lol

Post your concepts in this thread. Your deadline is March 22nd at 11:59 PM EST. If you don't have your concept by then, your team is automatically eliminated. Here are the match-ups we should be looking forward to:

Fixed.

what the hell is ccslc?

Fixed.

Why was their 24 hours added on?...did I miss something?

Fixed.

Why was their 24 hours added on?...did I miss something?

The original deadline was tonight, while he mistakenly ended the round last night. So there were 24 hours taken off, which is why there was a mistake.

The deadline was 2 days ago...soo what the story here?

Dude, just be patient. I'll get it up by tonight. I just had Easter, 2 papers due and a project due, as well as a cornucopia of other things.

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived