Richmond rampage fantasy team

rheistad

It's a cool idea. With the colors and uniform sleeves and bottom, it resembles the Sharks jeseys, but it's not identical to them. I like the colors, they go well together. I know how hard it is to make a logo (I've tried many times) But i think if i could change one thing i would make the logo an angery face shot, and i think that a rhino is a great animal to convey "Rampage". Good job.

I think it is a good start.

I agree with Hbomb.  Its a great animal choice, but try working out some angles that depict the potential ferocity of the creature.

A key to moving the eye of the viewer and giving something the kinetic feel of motion is weight distribution. In other words, any rendering of any creature standing comfortably on all four legs, is not going to activate the image.

Try making him lunging, (buffalo bills) or leaning as if to charge, or rearing its head.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

I agree with above, plus.. i'd say a thicker outline on the rhino would work better, ad well as colorizing him grey on the dark jerseys.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I support the above suggestions for the logo, although I also commend you on a nice design.

I have one suggestion for the jerseys... choose a number font with a little more definition, or else reduce the number of outlines. Especially evident on the Away jersey is the fact that from a distance, it would be very hard to decipher that it's the number nine (the hole in the top half of the 9 would disappear). Otherwise, you have quite the nice jersey design.

Oh, and what is that at the back of the jersey at the hem? Is that a butt vent? I know hockey players don't usually smell all that nice after a game, but I think it's for a reason other than needing a butt vent. :D

I've never played competitive hockey, so excuse my ignorance if this is a dumb question.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Not bad you got a good logo and good colors and a good alt. However teh Home jersesy dont work the logo blends with teh jersey too much maybe you should have a grey rhino for the blue home or at least thinken the outline.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

The logo and wordmark are okay.  That jersey template could make any uniform look good.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived