tajmccall

Celebrate Yourself Here

tajmccall    214

Being here for more than a year now (I threw myself a party, it was a blast...and by blast, i mean i [peed my pants, and fell asleep in the tub,) and ive noticed people get excited when a milestone post comes about, whether its your 100th, 500th, 800th, or 2143rd.

So since this is general discussion, and well, ive see worse threads, i figured why not have a thread where you can forever document the milestone posts for yourself, in the self-loving, but hopefully tounge-in-cheek, self-depricating way!

So here it is world, Sean's 800th post.

As delicious as the rest, but with a side of my favorite quote from an athlete ever...

"I love me, some ME!"

If this ends up being widely regarded as a terrible idea, at least it will still be remembered as my sweet 800.

take that?

JQK    590

I celebrate my 2000-sumthing post.. and i also celebrate the fact i may have a new job. If i do get this new job, i will post again, and celebrate me getting the job i may have no have gotten maybe if by then.....

..........maybe...

:P

NJTank    1,129
Not neccesarily bad fuzeball you can use that as a starting point in a conversation and as easy as she appears to be you two could have a good time  :D

Joshawaggie    141

ok Taj, this is what this thread is for, so....

MY 500th POST!!!! Booyah. I was gonna introduce my updated fantasy football team concept, but i'm a lil behind.

NJTank    1,129

Yeghhhh

Thats the nose Howard Dean made I think