tajmccall

Celebrate Yourself Here

5,849 posts in this topic

Don't want to post it because it has my name on it but I recently had two lesson plans published, one by the Foreign Policy Research Institute (WWI) and one by the German government (comparing historical American immigration and modern day German immigration). 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, charger77 said:

Don't want to post it because it has my name on it but I recently had two lesson plans published, one by the Foreign Policy Research Institute (WWI) and one by the German government (comparing historical American immigration and modern day German immigration). 

Congrats. You know you could do a screen grab or something and remove your full name and the website address. Kinda like what I did with these before I used them in my cover photo on these here boards...

a2sHgAE.jpg   YE2jUmy.jpg

34 minutes ago, infrared41 said:

Congrats. You know you could do a screen grab or something and remove your full name and the website address. Kinda like what I did with these before I used them in my cover photo on these here boards...

a2sHgAE.jpg   YE2jUmy.jpg

This one is completely mine, the other was co-authored so I don't want to post it. 

LP 1.jpg

LP 2.jpg

LP 3.jpg

LP 4.jpg

LP 5.jpg

LP 6.jpg

Proud to announce that I will be continuing my education at Clemson University with a major in Sports Communications!

I landed an interview with NASCAR driver David Ragan earlier this week  and will conduct it this Monday morning.

In addition, I am currently in the process of setting up two interviews with Sam Bass ("The NASCAR Artist") either this summer or in the fall, and recently-released ESPN broadcaster Allen Bestwick.

I've also been notified that NASCAR driver Michael McDowell's PR team has been notified of my interest, so hopefully I hear back from them soon!

UPDATE: Just secured an interview with Sam Bass for Monday! This is fun!

1 person likes this

Somehow missed it, but I recently reached 2,000 posts here. Man has time flown. A more celebratory post to follow. 

On 5/5/2017 at 4:18 PM, mr.nascar13 said:

UPDATE: Just secured an interview with Sam Bass for Monday! This is fun!

Update #2: Here is my full interview with NASCAR's first Officially Licensed Artist and one of my professional heroes, Sam Bass!

1 person likes this

I just got a Twitter follow from Lucha Underground's Marty The Moth.

On 5/8/2017 at 8:18 PM, Crabcake47 said:

Somehow missed it, but I recently reached 2,000 posts here. Man has time flown. A more celebratory post to follow. 

Right, 15 days later, better late than never I guess.

Holy cow.  2,000 posts.

I joined here on March 31, 2015.  It has been over two years since I joined.  The time has flown by.  Here are some of my most memorable moments from these last 2,000 posts:

Roasting Brendan Rodgers and the obsession over Klopp in the 2015-16 Football Thread

"Captain Punctuation's" Think tank thread (positive memes only guys)

Making a thread for a CCSLC baseball HOF vote - and coming pretty close to the actual vote iirc

Experiencing the last 3 disappointing Caps runs in the NHL Playoffs thread

Getting (rightfully) roasted by @Ice_Cap for fawning over Ovechkin after 500 goals

And many, many more that I can't think of right now.

Being on these boards has been an asbolute blast.  Thanks to Chris and the mods for making it such an enjoyable experience.  Here's to 2,000 more.