tajmccall

Celebrate Yourself Here

Well you dont live in New Jersy Waffles we dont have geico :cursing:

I love that commerical with the squirles the guy deserves to crash you run over a squirle so what whos gonna care just keep driving dont try to get out of the way.

I love that commerical with the squirles the guy deserves to crash you run over a squirle so what whos gonna care just keep driving dont try to get out of the way.

not me, if a squirrel dares try to cross the street in front of me, hes as good as dead! I intentionally try to run them over! :D

Of course, chef... you make a career of killing - don't you? lol.

But I agree... kill it. It ain't gonna impress the other squirrels by attemptin to cross when i'm comin. I try to stop for animals i actually care about like dogs and cats but i'll never swerve out of the way.

We have squirrels promoting GEICO and a duck promoting AFLAC (not Affleck). Thank goodness State Farm is not stooping that low...

How can you hate that Duck he is great.

How can you hate that Duck he is great.

I admit though the commercial with yogi berra was classic.

in fact, I describe the freeway running through my city in the yogi berra manner:

Nobody drives on Highway 4, theres too much damn traffic! :D

Big news from me!!!!!

This morning, I accepted a new job! I'm going to be the new Director of Community & Corporate Relations for a fairly large credit union.

The position and the company are a nearly perfect match for what I've been searching for. I've actually been working on trying to land this particular job for nearly 2 months, and it's a relief to have all my efforts finally pay off.

Just thought I'd share the good news with you guys.

:D

Big news from me!!!!!

This morning, I accepted a new job! I'm going to be the new Director of Community & Corporate Relations for a fairly large credit union.

The position and the company are a nearly perfect match for what I've been searching for. I've actually been working on trying to land this particular job for nearly 2 months, and it's a relief to have all my efforts finally pay off.

Just thought I'd share the good news with you guys.

:D

great news WiB....congrats... :woot::woot: