tajmccall

Celebrate Yourself Here

5,840 posts in this topic

I love that commerical with the squirles the guy deserves to crash you run over a squirle so what whos gonna care just keep driving dont try to get out of the way.

not me, if a squirrel dares try to cross the street in front of me, hes as good as dead! I intentionally try to run them over! :D

But what if it is accompanied by a somewhat aloof moose who walks on his hind legs and can't do a simple magic trick?

Oh, and congrats to WIB on the new gig!

Congratulations to the WiB! But then again, this post is to celebrate me, not WiB...

Go meeeeeeee!...and WiB...he's an okay guy, too.

But what if it is accompanied by a somewhat aloof moose who walks on his hind legs and can't do a simple magic trick?

anyone that tries to hit Rocket J. Squirrel is dead meat in my book.

I know a couple of Pottsylvanians with whom you might want to speak. The guy is short with a pointy moustache and a black hat. The gal is tall with a bad hairdo and a masculine, heavily accented voice. Both pale as all hell.

I know a couple of Pottsylvanians with whom you might want to speak. The guy is short with a pointy moustache and a black hat. The gal is tall with a bad hairdo and a masculine, heavily accented voice. Both pale as all hell.

the Badenov's ain't got plop on me, i'm joel_fiasco, bitch!

then I guess I better start working on my fake russian accent, find a female russian sidekick, and

get ready to eliminate MOOSE AND SQUIRREL! :P

Today I began work as a Judiciary Clerk at the Essex County Coutrhouse in Newark. its not much but its my first true steady fulltime job.

Today I celebrated the famous ride of Paul Revere by going on vacation from work and attending a baseball game as some Kenyans ran by the stadium.

and by the way, congrats WIB!

Well then, when I'm out celebrating tonight, I'll hoist one in Tank's honor as well!

Also...

A quick glance at my post count leads me to believe that tomorrow will be the big reveal of my surprise. Wow, it's a bit of a coincidence that tomorrow would be the milestone day....

**POST 200**

wooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooOOOOOOOOooooo

2001: A Logo Odyssey! :D

i see i just passed 500 (hmmm, sounds like NASCAR race). not too shabby for a longtime lurker to finally start to chime in and contribute a little.

The BIG 4-0-0! One hundred to go for my special "quote under the avatar thingie"!!

I'm still behind everyone.....and I've been here a year and a half almost....eek..

Less then 100 away from post number 5000 the countdown is on.

I've got past 100 posts! W00t! :woot::flagcanada:

Well whe some people hit 1,000 posts, they do something constructive for all to see and be amazed at. Well you know what? I;m not gonna do that. Why? Cuz I'm lazy thats why. And my computer is messed up. And I'm busy. Did I mention lazy?

There, 1,000 posts.