Logo Tweaks

LEWJ

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why is Sporting News even changing, are they not going under soon? Have they been saved somehow?

Street & Smith's parent company, American City Business Journals Inc. bought "The Sporting News" late last year.

It's now officially called: "Street & Smith's Sporting News"

ugh.

terrible logo.

You know, I rarely visit ccslsc anymore. I really should fix that.

when did Visa drop the blue and yellow bars?

Old logo

Visa%20Logo.JPG

New logo

200px-Visa_Logo.svg.png

No clue when this change was done though.

The Visa has been changed for ages now well over a year.

On the subject of logo tweaks, the paypal one has been tweaked, and in the UK. Morrissons Supermarket also changed in the last 6 months or so.

logo.png

old:

reesepiecesoldax6.jpg

new:

reesepievesdkur2.jpg

Something about eating small black bits just doesn't sit right with me.

I once had a car but I crashed it. I once had a guitar but I smashed it. I once, wait where am I going with this?

Not that anyone outside of New England or under 80 would've heard of it possibly but Moxie changed their logo again

I was in New Hampshire in June and I tried one of these... tastes great! Can you really only get it in New England?

Pretty much. I've heard of a couple of small-time shops in Pennsylvania, Florida, and Cali that distribute them as well. If anything (considering you're one of the rare few that likes it) check ebay or this site here

Not that anyone outside of New England or under 80 would've heard of it possibly but Moxie changed their logo again

Old:

Moxie_Logo.png

New:

swirllogo.gif

I've heard of Moxie before, lots of times. Sadly, that's all I've been able to do is hear about it, I haven't tried it yet.

Also, that new Fanta logo is pretty sweet, huge upgrade.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Old:

Moxie_Logo.png

New:

swirllogo.gif

You can get Moxie here in Seattle. I haven't bought it here, but I have had actual Moxie in Maine. It's....unusual. I wouldn't recommend it.

And I also wouldn't recommend their new logo. They went from an actual, recognizable logo to, well, nothing. What's the point?

EDIT: And on the topic of Fanta, while I was in Togo, it was most of what you could buy. The flavors I saw were orange, citron (lemon), and mandarin. Check out this list on Wikipedia for the billions of worldwide Fanta flavors: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International...bility_of_Fanta

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived