• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Game Show Network

Old:

GSN-logo-2006-med.jpg

New:

gsn_new.jpg

Why so many different colors? I'm going to have to say downgrade.

It reminds me of the coloured bars that appear on tv stations very early in the morning when they stop their programming for the day.

Game Show Network

Old:

GSN-logo-2006-med.jpg

New:

gsn_new.jpg

It reminds me of the coloured bars that appear on tv stations very early in the morning when they stop their programming for the day.

It reminds me of that Stars concept you did awhile back.

Game Show Network

Old:

GSN-logo-2006-med.jpg

New:

gsn_new.jpg

It reminds me of that Stars concept you did awhile back.

Someone remembers :P

Does the G in GSN still stand for Game? or something else?

ZOMGROFLMMFAOOL!!! U made a gay joke!!12345

U iz sew funny!!!11eleventyonepointthree

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Game Show Network

Old:

GSN-logo-2006-med.jpg

New:

gsn_new.jpg

Im watching Press Your Luck right now and there have some 70's week going on so they changed the logo around take a look because i cant find an image

When I first noticed the change on TV, the colored lines were vertical, but the image taken from their webside (pictured above) uses horizontal lines. They've also used a blue and yellow split-box on TV as well. Maybe they're trying to be like the 2012 London Games with alternating backgrounds.

6uXNWAo.png

Game Show Network

Old:

GSN-logo-2006-med.jpg

New:

gsn_new.jpg

Im watching Press Your Luck right now and there have some 70's week going on so they changed the logo around take a look because i cant find an image

When I first noticed the change on TV, the colored lines were vertical, but the image taken from their webside (pictured above) uses horizontal lines. They've also used a blue and yellow split-box on TV as well. Maybe they're trying to be like the 2012 London Games with alternating backgrounds.

They put all different things in that box. Sometimes its a King when they show poker. They kind of treat it like the nickelodeon logo

goforbroke_zpsb07ade0a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the new Bounce (or is it bounce?) logo. Looks perky, fresh, and well, bouncy! It'll stand out to college-age kids, as well as the soccer-moms who want to stay 'hip'.

The HP logo would be okay if it weren't for the 'button effect'. That's great for websites, though.

The EconoLodge logo, while bland, is still an upgrade. At least now it's a logo instead of encircled text.

Super 8's new logo looks like some third-grader with ClipArt made it. There's just no character to that design at all. Not really sure what they were thinking with that one.

The new Stop 'N Shop logo, while aesthetically pleasing, isn't nearly as strong as their previous one, I'm afraid. It'd probably appeal more to women than men (and women do most of the shopping where I'm from), so that's probably a smart move on their part.

Sigs are for sissies.

Archived