Washington Capitals

AsM29

I think you should finish it as well, but I would try to some how thicken the outline of the logo (either with a red outline or a thicker white line) to seperate the blue of the jersey and logo more. Also maybe make the logo a little lower and a little smaller, so captains letters can fit and such.

Lebanon Warrior Football

LebanonWarriors3.jpg

I dunno... too many Bettman stripes. But it would fit right in when we're talking about today's NHL.

I guess, go for it.

Yeah, I'm not really a fan for this style jersey but since the NHL has fully adopted it and shows no sign of going back I figured I should make my concepts following the general style of the league. I'm working on finishing it up now.

I dont like it. I don't think that the arm stripes fit in with the edge style stripes at all. Use one or the other. Maybe experiment with the hem stripe looking like the arm stripes - would be simple but may be nice. Also I would change the collar to white.

the sleeves remind me of the old Rangers 3rd. i think it should be a vintage type jersey in the mold of PHX's and the Rangers and such, if we're gonna go with a 3rd jersey. but definetly the weagle and it should be blue.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Well I guess you guys have your opinion, but I'm telling you first hand that it just wouldn't fly in the NHL. I have a very close family friend who used to be the equipment manager for the flyers and that is just something we've talked about before. His reasoning being that it would be to hard to keep clean.

Well I guess you guys have your opinion, but I'm telling you first hand that it just wouldn't fly in the NHL. I have a very close family friend who used to be the equipment manager for the flyers and that is just something we've talked about before. His reasoning being that it would be to hard to keep clean.

you know what i've never actually thought of that. but your right. no more white collars for my concepts.lol

but white numbers would be better i think

Touché, Bruins fan, touché.

thecatch.jpg

This is nice - and already better than anything out there that tries to incorporate a hockey stick. Have you tried tilting the eagle's head up at all? Also like that you've included a Capital Building reference, but don't know that it matches up yet stylistically with the rest of the line work.

And I hesitate to suggest this, but because it's a Washington DC team, I feel like I want to see star(s) somewhere. On the other hand, it may just clutter things up and the feeling is going away even as I write this.

This is nice - and already better than anything out there that tries to incorporate a hockey stick. Have you tried tilting the eagle's head up at all? Also like that you've included a Capital Building reference, but don't know that it matches up yet stylistically with the rest of the line work.

And I hesitate to suggest this, but because it's a Washington DC team, I feel like I want to see star(s) somewhere. On the other hand, it may just clutter things up and the feeling is going away even as I write this.

Both logos are the teams actual logos, therefore I didn't design them.... All I did was the jersey design.

That's a pretty good concept. I imagine we'll see something like that in the future, once the league lets teams sell thirds again. I think the Caps screwed up by not using that bird logo as their main crest in the first place. I know the script is kind of a throwback to their classic uniforms, but it's also ugly. To add to that mistake, the bird logo would look much better on a red jersey than it would on a blue one, but they decided to use the script on a red primary, so they're going to be stuck with using the bird on blue.

Archived