*NHA REDESIGN - ROUND IV*

Brass

Congratulations to the Austin Stars, Detroit Turbos, Atlanta Striped Bandits and the Honolulu Tropicals by default: you are all going to Round IV! But this time, it's getting tougher. Here's the matchups for Round IV:

Austin vs Honolulu

Detroit vs Atlanta

Here's the deal: The NHA is looking for a place to host the All Star game this year, and Austin, Detroit, Atlanta and Honolulu have been chosen as the final four possible locations! Your job? Create an All-Star game logo PLUS uniforms; one for the Eastern Conference and one for the Western Conference. Since this is a slightly larger project, you have until Saturday, May 10th, at 11:59 PM to submit your work.

Good luck to all!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I am really looking forward to this one! Great idea, I was thinking wtf is going to be the next to rounds. Now I am like what is going to be the last one. The only thing I can think of is the same round as this only make it a draft logo and minus the jerseys.

ogopr90c4s7q4ez68ga7vhbyh.gifv7xqqsng0c3badvnm9i4e3oca.gif8sg7h2ns8fixo1yqzakt0uvwb.gif

The Detroit Turbos are proud to announce the logos and uniform set for their bid to land the 2009 NHA All-Star Game! Keeping with the current trend of all-star games, the logo has elements of the team's logo and colors. The main element is an Olympic-esque star/snowflake, meant to represent the winter season the game is played in. The snowflake also symbolizes that the game itself, should it be awarded to Detroit, will be played outdoors at Comerica Park, one of the unique ideas Detroit is hoping will lure the game to town. As for the uniforms, they are classic red/blue all-star fare, with a more edgy feel to go with the Turbos, as well as featuring the snowflake with either a 'E' or 'W' on the front, replacing what is usually a wordmark for hockey all-star games.

You may also notice I've come up with a retro-looking NHA logo within the ASG logo itself and on the jerseys. Enjoy!

turbosallstarcf3.gif

Honolulu, Hawaii and the Honolulu Tropicals are here today to show off their 2008 All-Star Game pitch. We know that Hawaii would be a great place to feature the talents of all the players in the NHA. In the logo, the star is prominently featured in the host team's colors. The secondary mark features the star and the "Power H" , which stands for Honolulu, and was created specifically for the ASG push. The uniforms are based on the traditional Black vs. White matchups that NHA All-Star Game have always had. The Black and White uniforms come from the black and white NHA logo. Every year the home jerseys are black, featuring the colors of the host team, and the away jerseys are white featuring the host team's colors as well. Here's hoping that Honolulu lands the game!

HON_ASG.png

The deadline is fast approaching and within the next 24 hours we need Atlanta's and Austin's designs!

what the hell is ccslc?

Atlanta's own Striped Bandits are making a strong push to host the 2008 NHA All-Star Game. Today they held a press conference to announce this, and unveil their proposed logos and uniforms for the East and West teams. The primary logo is meant to represent the strength of hockey in Atlanta, as the Striped Bandits have been there for 50 years. The patch logo is meant to highlight the year on the jersey, so that people that purchase the jerseys will always know what year the game was played in Atlanta. The color scheme for each uniform is taken from the past. Recently the uniforms have been Black vs. White, but back when the All-Star Game was first played the teams wore Red and Blue. Sand and Steel have been added as accent colors to give the uniform designs more depth and detail. Atlanta would be honored to host the festivities.

ATL_ASG.png

Just a few hours left! If Austin doesn't post there's soon or doesn't aware me that they need more time, then Honolulu will automatically be put in the finals.

what the hell is ccslc?

Yeah, I have to apologize, this week has been extremely busy.

I should be able to get something whipped up if given the weekend, but would completely understand if you wouldn't.

That's alright. For bringing this to my attention, I'll extend the deadline to Monday, May 12th at 11:59 PM.

what the hell is ccslc?

I should be able to get something whipped up if given the weekend, but would completely understand if you wouldn't.

That's alright. For bringing this to my attention, I'll extend the deadline to Monday, May 12th at 11:59 PM.

Thank you, i didn't want another default win. Wasn't the deadline for tomorrow night anyway, not tonight? I don't know what time zone you are running on, so maybe I am way off.

edit- CT is the same time zone as me, so I think I'm right that he had till tomorrow night. Either way Monday is fine with me, I was just curious.

Thank you, i didn't want another default win. Wasn't the deadline for tomorrow night anyway, not tonight? I don't know what time zone you are running on, so maybe I am way off.

Unless a killer idea hits me, you might end up basically with a default win anyways. Yours is exceptional, and the ideas I've tried have all been... best case mediocre, worst case horrible.

Honolulu, Hawaii and the Honolulu Tropicals are here today to show off their 2008 All-Star Game pitch. We know that Hawaii would be a great place to feature the talents of all the players in the NHA. In the logo, the star is prominently featured in the host team's colors. The secondary mark features the star and the "Power H" , which stands for Honolulu, and was created specifically for the ASG push. The uniforms are based on the traditional Black vs. White matchups that NHA All-Star Game have always had. The Black and White uniforms come from the black and white NHA logo. Every year the home jerseys are black, featuring the colors of the host team, and the away jerseys are white featuring the host team's colors as well. Here's hoping that Honolulu lands the game!

HON_ASG.png

Since this is just a recolored Sabres sweater, couldn't you at least put a Sabre player on the back of the East team? I mean they sucked this year but they have got to have at least one all star, right?

bloodshot.png

Archived