'08 NHL Champs Gear

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate how they made the word "CHAMPIONS" is such a huge font, and then put the conference logo in there like an afterthought.

Shouldn't it be pretty clear they've only made it to the Finals, not won the Cup?

I hate how they made the word "CHAMPIONS" is such a huge font, and then put the conference logo in there like an afterthought.

Shouldn't it be pretty clear they've only made it to the Finals, not won the Cup?

Then less people buy the shirts.

If it was me, I'd wait and if my team won, I'd buy an SC Champions tee. I don't really care too much about conference championship tees.

If it was me, I'd wait and if my team won, I'd buy an SC Champions tee. I don't really care too much about conference championship tees.

When your a Sens fan you never know if that's as far as your getting so yah I bought one. :blush:

Hi, how are you?

I'd love to purchase the Wings one, but I might wait, or not get one for two reasons:

1. I don't want to jinx them in the finals....I'm very superstitious. It's like touching the Presidents Trophy

2. I wish the shirt was red, and the Pens was black. I know it's a money-saver/simplicity thing for the NHL, but really, I wish it was red.

I'd love to purchase the Wings one, but I might wait, or not get one for two reasons:

1. I don't want to jinx them in the finals....I'm very superstitious. It's like touching the Presidents Trophy

2. I wish the shirt was red, and the Pens was black. I know it's a money-saver/simplicity thing for the NHL, but really, I wish it was red.

If you look around you should find some other shirts, I have a red Eastern Conference shirt from last year, I'm sure there is one around somewhere.

Hi, how are you?

They're not chapmions. Not yet.

They ARE champions...just not Stanley Cup Champions...

Here's Detroit:

p4810143dt.jpg

I can't get up their hats w/o taking screenshots and uploading them, and I'm too lazy this AM to do it...

BOOOOO!!!!!!!

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I wonder where the Wings captains will wear the Stanley Cup Patch?

Hmm.... Maybe on the shoulder?

Actually, I'm pretty certain the Cup patch will be placed immediately to the right of the C and A, almost hugging the collar. If you look at any pics of Lidstrom, Draper, et al., there is more than enough space to put it there.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Actually, I'm pretty certain the Cup patch will be placed immediately to the right of the C and A, almost hugging the collar. If you look at any pics of Lidstrom, Draper, et al., there is more than enough space to put it there.

I was curious as well so I went to shop.nhl.com and this came up.

bunkk.jpg

Roger was right.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

I was curious as well so I went to shop.nhl.com and this came up.

bunkk.jpg

Roger was right.

Wow... that is horrible...

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

Archived