Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lbr218

Any other girls on this board?

344 posts in this topic

Lately, i've been thinking, after a few posts that have been made towards me, that people didnt know i was a girl on this board. Are there any other girls on this board besides me?

We can talk about things like make-up, and hair, and shopping, and BOYS!!! OMG!!! just kidding... but we can talk about hot football players ^_^

i love uniforms, and this board helped me become obsessed... this and uniwatch.

my parents think i'm crazy...

Probably the most famous girl here is Babydoll. Also soccer_lax_gal, but I think she's gone. (we scared her away :P)

:-P cool

do you think it's ok that i posted this? i feel kind of weird about it, but i've also never started a topic before...

Probably the most famous girl here is Babydoll. Also soccer_lax_gal, but I think she's gone. (we scared her away :P )

do you think it's ok that i posted this? i feel kind of weird about it, but i've also never started a topic before...

Sure, no harm. Just be aware that the more, er, immature members are going to start going ape now. A couple months ago we had a "member" claiming that "she" was on the Arizona gymnastics team, leading to an infamous marriage proposal-type scenario.

Probably the most famous girl here is Babydoll. Also soccer_lax_gal, but I think she's gone. (we scared her away :P)

it's ok, just be prepared for every person on this board to start posting here and sucking up to you. You'll get about a 1000 welcomes and other crap most likely. You're about to become very popular

it's ok, just be prepared for every person on this board to start posting here and sucking up to you. You'll get about a 1000 welcomes and other crap most likely. You're about to become very popular

seriously? i've been on this board for a while, but I rarely post... i think i only have like 50 posts or something, as you can see, but i've been around since like january or february... why would they be sucking up to me? is it 'cause i'm a girl or 'cauce i'm new? just wondering...

Hey baby! lmfao j/k

Its kinda neat to know there are some women out there who are obsessed with uni's also.

Whatever you do, do NOT answer any PMs sent to you by McCall.

Whatever you do, do NOT answer any PMs sent to you by McCall.

I was wondering how long it'd take untill McCall was specifically mentioned.

Speaking of girls on this board, one of my good friends just signed up here as Raiderette89. She's a typical Abercrombie and Fitch wearing, MTV watching, Cosmo reading blonde, but most importantly she's my own personal sports statistician. Puts me to shame with her knowledge of contract details and second half ERAs. I finally got her to sign up, so hopefully she starts posting within the next few days.

As soon as I saw the title of this thread, I automatically thought to myself that McCall has proposed again.

We can talk about ............... but we can talk about hot football players ^_^

I hear enough about Christiano Ronaldo at work...... please not on here.

And I thought we'd only be worried about Bebe's boobs destroying society, now it could be lbr218 destroying this community!

/End Sarcasm and South Park reference.

But seriously, Tom Brady? Mmmm, gotta love men who know how to choke... during the Super Bowl!

Zing!!

But seriously, Tom Brady? Mmmm, gotta love men who know how to choke... during the Super Bowl!

Patriots haters will contend, however, that that's not the only thing he chokes on.

*not homophobic*

Patriots haters will contend, however, that that's not the only thing he chokes on.

*not homophobic*

I wonder is Belichick has film on that.

Lately, i've been thinking, after a few posts that have been made towards me, that people didnt know i was a girl on this board. Are there any other girls on this board besides me?

We can talk about things like make-up, and hair, and shopping, and BOYS!!! OMG!!! just kidding... but we can talk about hot football players ^_^

first welcome to the boards. second a fellow isles fan is a freind of mine. kudos to your av.

actually to answer why there isn't more women on here. it has alot to do with men being far more hard core about sports than women. most that i know will watch it with their husbands or boyfreinds but probably isn't crazy like most of us and obsess over whether the browns made a hue change to their uniform or disect the cowboys 300 shades of blue and silver. though i think it is a community thing than anything, more guys are attracted to a site like this and more women are more attracted to a social network like Myspace and Myyearbook.

I'm a girl. I just never bothered to say anything because this community is so male dominated. I don't mind that, but I was afraid of sexist remarks and such. And I'm not the greatest designer and so I dunno I was just kind of afraid. But I say screw it now.

I'm all for talking about hot football players haha, but in all seriousness I'm a bit of a tomboy and would rather be out playing hockey. :)

We can talk about ............... but we can talk about hot football players ^_^

I hear enough about Christiano Ronaldo at work...... please not on here.

i meant american football... don't worry, no ronaldo... ^_^

ok so what does this mccall do?

*not homophobic*

If you're choking, you're not doing it right.

B)

Wakes up, eats, works, eats some more, go to CCSLC and goes to sleep.... oh then there's THIS

first welcome to the boards. second a fellow isles fan is a freind of mine. kudos to your av.

actually to answer why there isn't more women on here. it has alot to do with men being far more hard core about sports than women. most that i know will watch it with their husbands or boyfreinds but probably isn't crazy like most of us and obsess over whether the browns made a hue change to their uniform or disect the cowboys 300 shades of blue and silver. though i think it is a community thing than anything, more guys are attracted to a site like this and more women are more attracted to a social network like Myspace and Myyearbook.

thanks for the welcome. no criticism or anything, but i have been on this board since i think about january... and i love this community, but i never started a topic before, so people don't realize i exist lol... but yeah, i know what you mean about the myspace thing... but it's a little weird that girls, if hey have to watch sports, don't look at the unis more... btw i hate the cowboys' unis with a passion! i also hate the eagles unis and georgia tech's, even though they are my teams...

Wakes up, eats, works, eats some more, go to CCSLC and goes to sleep.... oh then there's THIS

ahh... i see... thanks for the advice...

anyway. i don't think tom brady's hot.

jake delhomme is pretty good looking... i dunno why though...?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0