Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lbr218

Any other girls on this board?

344 posts in this topic

jackets: i live just north of atlanta. it started out that i liked the jackets just because i hated UGAg. now, i'm probably gonna go there for college (it's free for in-state residents, ya know), and i love their history and traditions, and their gorgeous campus!

Probably? You should know by now if you'll be attending the North Avenue Trade School or not. And since Tech is not known for partying, you should be able to stay on top of your studies.

You'll get a real college experience in Athens....just sayin'....

why should i know? i just finished my junior year!

i hate uga. i'm not a partier. i don't drink or smoke or anything... i'm not like that.

islanders: i grew up on long island, my dad taught me to be an islanders fan (he also taught me to be a mets fan, but that never worked out, i always hated them).

flyers, eagles, soul: i adore the city of philadelphia. i want to move there after i get out of college, and you know... i just like it.

I'm thinking your dad didn't teach you well enough to be an Islanders fan. If he did you would never root for the Flyers. The thought of it would make you sick.

i guess he didn't... but hes also a redskins and mets fan... while im an eagles and braves fan... rivalries!! it doesn't really matter though... im starting to think now that i shouldn't have started this topic, because now i feel like an idiot. but i'm not changing which teams i root for because of what you guys say...

But you live in Georgia so there's no problem rooting for the Braves. Even Tom Glavine came to his senses and went back to Atlanta.

don't worry... i HATE all boston teams and always have. :puke:

Well so much for that. :rolleyes:

my parents think i'm crazy...

Besides rooting for the Eagles (ew) and Panthers (EW), you're alright. lol.

:P

were both from atlanta so we must be cool... haha

Uggh, you both need some serious professional help if you ask me

And just out of fully innocent curiosity here (And thats the 100% truth) what are the ages of the female posting group here?

I'm 15. Anybody makes one move and I'll kill ya.

O wait, you're a girl too?

-clicks user name and sees pink thingy-

Oh. Woopz. :P

But yeah, lbr, it's a good thing that you dislike Boston. Had you came on this board repping Boston's teams, you would've gotten all that ribbing still, but it wouldn't have been that good natured, "ha ha, jokey jokes" ribbing. It would've been that "ha ha, I dislike you with a passion" ribbing. :P

Here's a tip for ya Flame... If you are looking under the username for the pink thingy, you are lookin in the wrong spot.

i'm probably gonna go there for college (it's free for in-state residents, ya know)

You surely must be speaking of our Hope Scholarship Program here in Georgia?...cause it's not automatically "free" for in-state residents to go to UGA or GaTech...or any state school for that matter.

i'm probably gonna go there for college (it's free for in-state residents, ya know)

You surely must be speaking of our Hope Scholarship Program here in Georgia?...cause it's not automatically "free" for in-state residents to go to UGA or GaTech...or any state school for that matter.

yes, i am speaking of our wonderful HOPE program... i am aware that it isn't free, but i didn't want to go into the details of it on this board. i meant that the tuition is free (if you get in and have above a 3.0 average, which I do). And it pretty much is free compared to the other schools I am looking at, which are some schools that my parents would REALLY rather not send me to, because of their costs.

yes, i am speaking of our wonderful HOPE program... i am aware that it isn't free, but i didn't want to go into the details of it on this board. i meant that the tuition is free (if you get in and have above a 3.0 average, which I do). And it pretty much is free compared to the other schools I am looking at, which are some schools that my parents would REALLY rather not send me to, because of their costs.

just makin' sure you didn't get your hopes up...I found out the hard way that the HOPE scholarship doesn't apply to necessarily EVERYONE in Georgia. lol.

Greatest thing since sliced bread.

Sez you*

*Since Morehouse was a private school, it didn't accept the HOPE scholarship. Ultra lame.

just makin' sure you didn't get your hopes up...I found out the hard way that the HOPE scholarship doesn't apply to necessarily EVERYONE in Georgia. lol.

what happened?

Sez you*

*Since Morehouse was a private school, it didn't accept the HOPE scholarship. Ultra lame.

well, i don't know when you went to Morehouse, but now I'm pretty sure it gives Georgia residents a $3,000 tuition break.

Sez you*

well, i don't know when you went to Morehouse, but now I'm pretty sure it gives Georgia residents a $3,000 tuition break.

He's in school right now. Unless he's lying.

But anyways, there are more girls on here than I thought. Kind of funny that one is my age, and the other lives near me?

Coincidence that one is my age, and the other lives near me?

I don't get what you are asking. Are you saying that you put them up to it? Are you pretending to the be the girls? There is no coincidence here unless you made one.

Coincidence that one is my age, and the other lives near me?

I don't get what you are asking. Are you saying that you put them up to it? Are you pretending to the be the girls? There is no coincidence here unless you made one.

I was just saying that there are only two girls on the boards, and I have some common with both of them.

Sez you*

He's in school right now. Unless he's lying.

Pretty sure I'm not. Must've been a Morehouse thing because they weren't having it. Morehouse's Financial Aid office isn't exactly a shining beacon of customer service and flexibility when it comes to stuff like that. Those folks want their money. :P

Well, I'm glad to see no one's decided to throw me under the bus and immediately post a link to some embarassing thread at the first sign of another female here.

<_<

1 person likes this

Well, I'm glad to see no one's decided to throw me under the bus and immediately post a link to some embarassing thread at the first sign of another female here.

<_<

That one is going to take a while to forget.

<_<

That one is going to take a while to forget.

Especially when he brings it up himself so often.

<_<

don't worry.

But anyways, there are more girls on here than I thought. Kind of funny that one is my age, and the other lives near me?

Lucky.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0