2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

With Chris Anderson and Robert Swift the Northwest division wins the "white guys with the most tattoos" catagory. Swift's are just ridiculous. :P

PS: Where can i find these pics at?

You're not Kidding :blink:

RobSwifMediaWest627.jpg

PS: Thunder have too many colors. They look like a paint palette. Just pick two or three (preferably not navy, yellow, light blue) and call it a day!

Same can be said for the tats. Damn that's a lot of ink.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Magic: Looks nice and clean. Did they change the away jersey any?

Wolves: I hate the flat look of new-school basketball jerseys, and this is a prime example of why.

Bucks: NICE!

Kings: Road is awesome, home is meh.

Hornets: Very nice and very New Orleans.

Nuggets: I'm a sucker for this color scheme, so I like it.

Thunder: Ladies and Gentlemen... YOUR OKLAHOMA CITY KNICKERNUGGETS!!!

sportsbanner-single.jpg

So the "Magic Balls" on the shorts are the only thing I don't like about these.

I thought we had all agreed on the term "knickernuggets."

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

With Chris Anderson and Robert Swift the Northwest division wins the "white guys with the most tattoos" catagory. Swift's are just ridiculous. :P

PS: Where can i find these pics at?

You're not Kidding :blink:

RobSwifMediaWest627.jpg

PS: Thunder have too many colors. They look like a paint palette. Just pick two or three (preferably not navy, yellow, light blue) and call it a day!

Same can be said for the tats. Damn that's a lot of ink.

that's one ugly dude.

Orlando Shorts

So the "Magic Balls" on the shorts are the only thing I don't like about these. They are set too far to the front og the shorts IMO.

agreed...looks terrible in that pic of Gortat.

also, why does the replica jersey here look better than the authentic (add a green stroke around the black collar, and shazzam)?

p5190642dt.jpg

Knickernuggets sounds like two racial epithets jumbled together...

The young people today, they think comedy is dirty words. It's not -- it's words that *sound* dirty, like "mukluk." *laughs* Mukluk.

</Krusty>

Krusty: Alright, remember these funny place words. Walla Walla, Keokuk, Cucamonga, Seattle.

Homer: (laughing uproariously) Hahaha...SEATTLE! WHA-HAHA!

GR30a5H.png

Knickernuggets sounds like two racial epithets jumbled together...

The young people today, they think comedy is dirty words. It's not -- it's words that *sound* dirty, like "mukluk." *laughs* Mukluk.

</Krusty>

Krusty: Alright, remember these funny place words. Walla Walla, Keokuk, Cucamonga, Seattle.

Homer: (laughing uproariously) Hahaha...SEATTLE! WHA-HAHA!

Chalmers: ...I was born in Queens, went to Ball state, then made the move to Intercourse, Pennsylvania. Now I'm off for my vacation at Lake Titicaca, let's see you make a joke out of that one, smart guy!

Archived