2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
With Chris Anderson and Robert Swift the Northwest division wins the "white guys with the most tattoos" catagory. Swift's are just ridiculous. :P

PS: Where can i find these pics at?

You're not Kidding :blink:

RobSwifMediaWest627.jpg

PS: Thunder have too many colors. They look like a paint palette. Just pick two or three (preferably not navy, yellow, light blue) and call it a day!

Same can be said for the tats. Damn that's a lot of ink.

that's one ugly dude.

Swift's tatts are horrible. They look like that crappy set of 10 tattoo options you're given in NBA Live's create-a-player. all jumbled into one.

I'm a lil confused why so many seem upset over the Hornets vs the Nuggets palette. Is this to say there is an issue with the Cubs vs the Dodgers, or the Capitals vs the Canadians? Or is red, white and blue so common it makes no difference...?

As usual, I ask a question and give no real insight... but, please, enlighten me...

I'm a lil confused why so many seem upset over the Hornets vs the Nuggets palette. Is this to say there is an issue with the Cubs vs the Dodgers, or the Capitals vs the Canadians? Or is red, white and blue so common it makes no difference...?

As usual, I ask a question and give no real insight... but, please, enlighten me...

I think that yeah, red white and blue is a pretty common/obvious combo so it's not AS big of a deal than when a combo such as 2 blues and a yellow is used. That is supposed to be unique, but there has been a trail of copycats in such a short amount of time. Whereas RW&B combo has been around for ages.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Yeah, it's okay that the Cubs, Dodgers, Canadiens, &c have been using red, white, and blue for over a hundred years. What we saw in the NBA was that in the middle of the 2000s, a good chunk of the league dropped everything and went to dark and light blue, in some cases abandoning distinctive color palettes in the process (Utah colors, the Grizzlies' teal/red/black, the Hornets' modified Mardi Gras colors), to the detriment of the league. I know the Mavericks were the first, but I had no idea that they sold that much merch that all these teams had to follow them.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

With Chris Anderson and Robert Swift the Northwest division wins the "white guys with the most tattoos" catagory. Swift's are just ridiculous. :P

RobSwifMediaWest627.jpg

PS: Thunder have too many colors. They look like a paint palette. Just pick two or three (preferably not navy, yellow, light blue) and call it a day!

that's one ugly dude.

Swift's tatts are horrible. They look like that crappy set of 10 tattoo options you're given in NBA Live's create-a-player. all jumbled into one.

Where do you think he got the idea from. I can see him thinking, "You know what would be really cool? Is to take the tatoos from this video game and put them on my arms in random places. Yeah. That would be cool! I'm smart!"

RobSwifMediaWest627.jpg

that's one ugly dude.

Where do you think he got the idea from. I can see him thinking, "You know what would be really cool? Is to take the tatoos from this video game and put them on my arms in random places. Yeah. That would be cool! I'm smart!"

And while I'm at it why don't I paint my nails black? yeahhhh...

Archived