2008/09 NBA New Logos & Uniforms

ebsports

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DOA107100822_1024x768.jpg

What a disaster the blue OKC jersey is. Easily, by far the worst jersey in the NBA.

Who would have thought those two guys in the last picture were considered two of best players in college basketball a couple years ago?

Holy :censored:, that's Adam Morrison. I had no idea. :P

I know, seriously. Sometimes the best college players don't translate well at all...

and here is a pic of the Kings in purple:

ORRB102100723_1024x768.jpg

I am glad that Orlando's new jersys are getting praise but I dont like them. I hate them, in fact. This is the first time that my favorite team is in a uniform that I dont like. My homer power is no match for them. Hopefully they will grow on me.

A close picture of the Thunder away in action:

d303b1eb780f4eb2b1f0a25f2440e352-getty-83019849rw044_thunder_kings.jpg

:shocked: GENERIC TO THE EXTREME!!!!

Man, they look (and probably will play) like a NBDL team.

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here

DOA107100822_1024x768.jpg

What a disaster the blue OKC jersey is. Easily, by far the worst jersey in the NBA.

Who would have thought those two guys in the last picture were considered two of best players in college basketball a couple years ago?

I know, seriously. Sometimes the best college players don't translate well at all...

Especially the white ones...

... what?

IUe6Hvh.png

I am glad that Orlando's new jersys are getting praise but I dont like them. I hate them, in fact. This is the first time that my favorite team is in a uniform that I dont like. My homer power is no match for them. Hopefully they will grow on me.

I'm not liking them that much either. Their uniform's last year were good. I'd like the new Magic jersey's better if the side panel was different.

Man, it's just not your day to deal with nit-pickers. They wore them during 2006-07 as a Hardwood Classic, but you're right in that they're from their first season in the ABA (1967-68).

i give up...no more posting for me in this section :|

Awww...but you're using that cool Billy Crudup avatar!

(I've used it before as well...can't wait for that freakin' movie!)

I'm not liking them that much either. Their uniform's last year were good. I'd like the new Magic jersey's better if the side panel was different.

There's things I like about them, like the pinstripes, and things I don't like about them, like the side panels. Overall, they're alright. Upgrade? Barely if it is, but I'm not so sure. Not the worst in the league, but nowhere near the best...

IUe6Hvh.png

PICTURE

Especially the white ones...

... what?

:D Larry was good though. We always have that in our back pocket.

Edit: I was just looking at pictures in this thread and thinking...couldn't Orlando mix and match home and away jerseys and shorts? Black side panels on both. Just a random observation and question.

Ruben Patterson's a Nugget again? Hm, didn't know that.

Eh, I don't know about the Nuggets uniforms. Switching to dark blue was a much needed change -- just not enough contrast between the cobalt blue and the light blue. I don't like the logo above the name, and I still hate that damn dazzle material, or whatever that shiny material is called. Plus, I really dislike the wordmark and number fonts.

IUe6Hvh.png

The sides on the Kings unis are really starting to bug me. It looks . . . unfinished almost.

You used to hold me

Tell me that I was the best

Anything in this world I want

I could posses

All that made me want

Was all that I can get

In order to survive

Gotta learn to live with regrets

-President Carter

340x.jpg

I have to tell ya, I think the Timberwolves side panels are beautiful, and I love LOVE their new uniforms

340x.jpg

I have to say: those Kings jerseys aren't growing on me, and the OKC away's are pathetic. Beyond annoying with the city under Oklahoma... yeesh, what a mess

610x.jpg

Thanks a lot OKC!

High Quality Entertainment for the masses.

DiamondbacksSig.pngsuperbowlxliii-1.png

Archived