Luc Bourdon Passes Away

Brass

Vancouver Canucks defenseman Luc Bourdon passed away after a motorcycle accident.

Link

Very tragic news to hear. He was only 21 and had a length NHL career in front of him. Prayers are with his friends and family.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Wow.

I'm rather shocked and stunned by this one. It's too bad, you hate to see this happen to someone with his entire life and career ahead of him.

My condolences to the Bourdon family, not that they're reading or anything, but still.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

What a shocker...

He was still young and was going for a great NHL career. My condolences to the family and friends.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

Yea indeed it is a shocker.

Such a young player with great talent , its sad to see his life getting taken away alone, but at that age as well.

RIP my friend, you will be missed.

4kv29i.jpg

Anytime I hear about a car accident and read the reports about it, it always hits home for me a bit too much. No matter how little I know a person (In this case not at all...honestly I never had heard of the guy) it always has a sobering effect on me.

Horrible thing to hear and thoughts and prayers with his family and friends.

this is so sad. hate to see this happen to anyone. he will be missed.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived