What Floats your Boat?

• Please log in to reply
9902 replies to this topic

#9901 BayouJim

BayouJim

• Members
  • 2,503 posts

Posted Yesterday, 13:36

Kapri Bibbs, a kid I went to high school with and once begged me to join an after-school basketball league I put together, made it to Madden. He survived cuts on Sunday from the Broncos so hopefully he makes the 53-man roster for the beginning of the season.

Posted Image

#9902 charger77

charger77
  • Who booked this crap?

• Members
  • 15,856 posts

Posted Today, 12:08

I left my old job and started my new one two years ago today. Currently I'm driving in to coach my first JV game today and assist the Varsity game tomorrow. Life is pretty good!

Belts_zps61af9db4.png
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

I flew too close to the sun on wings of pastrami

#9903 Thad

Thad
  • My wife says I'm weird

• Members
  • 2,957 posts

Posted Today, 14:20

Kapri Bibbs, a kid I went to high school with and once begged me to join an after-school basketball league I put together, made it to Madden. He survived cuts on Sunday from the Broncos so hopefully he makes the 53-man roster for the beginning of the season.

That kid made my college fantasy football season last year. Good to hear him doing well in the pros so far. He can pound the rock.

What's floating my boat currently is that my wife and I are talking about some big changes and are 100% on the same page with them. Making the whole future process for me a lot easier and the end result will result in less travel for business and more for fun

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]

Redmond Rampage / Seattle Warriors / Boston Nightriders (2013-14 IBL Regular Season & Playoff Champions - Record: 21-2)