• Please log in to reply
10002 replies to this topic

#10001 BigBubba

BigBubba

• Members
  • 4,356 posts

• Favourite Logos:Ball in Glove, Whalers, North Stars, Robo-Pen

Posted Today, 13:06

Wearing a nice dress shirt, nice pants, and a tie for no other reason than to impress the ladies.  B)

Please tell me you have dress shoes as well...

Sigggggggggggggggggggggg_zpsc24d13ab.png

PotD: 29/1/12

#10002 Alex Houston

Alex Houston

• Members
  • 394 posts

Posted Today, 13:31

What? Are bread bags not acceptable now?

NTZ0i.jpg

"Last night's 'Itchy and Scratchy' was, without a doubt, the worst episode ever. Rest assured I was on the Internet within minutes, registering my disgust throughout the world."

"So let me explain why I like to pay taxes for schools, even though I don't personally have a kid in school: It's because I don't like living in a country with a bunch of stupid people."

#10003 Tigers6884

Tigers6884
  • The most biased fan in all the land

• Members
  • 823 posts

• Favourite Logos:Detroit Red Wings, 80's Detroit Tigers logo, Robo Penguin, Mighty Ducks of Anaheim , teal and purple Diamondbacks, Toledo Mud Hens, Milwaukee Brewers ball-in-glove, teal Florida Marlins, Mighty Ducks Wild Wing jersey logo, throwback Lions logo

Posted Today, 16:58

Wearing a nice dress shirt, nice pants, and a tie for no other reason than to impress the ladies.  B)

Please tell me you have dress shoes as well...
Heck yeah I did! I also wore nice looking black socks. The reason why I dressed so formally was to impress one girl in particular, but she didn't seem to notice and/or care.