Photo

What Floats your Boat?

• Please log in to reply
10183 replies to this topic

#10181 Webhamster

Webhamster
  • Not taking things seriously since 1988.

• Members
  • 1,396 posts

Posted January 26, 2015 - 10:44

I drove up to Sudbury this weekend (from Ottawa it's about 5 hours) with Girlfriend! to meet her parents.  I (fortunately) seem to have passed muster with them so that hurdle is out of the way now.  In fact, they actually seemed more concerned whether I liked them according to the texts relayed to me as we drove back yesterday.   

So now I've met Girlfriend!'s parents and Girlfriend! has met mine several times (since they only live blocks away from me). To top it off, as a bald guy, I also have no use for the hair dryer that has appeared in my bathroom with other assorted girl items.  I believe this is now officially a relationship.  :)

#10182 Raysfan12

Raysfan12
  • #InLuckWeTrust

• Members
  • 2,157 posts

• Favourite Logos:Louisville Dunking Cardinal, TB Rays "Manta ray", Toronto Blue Jays cap logo, Indianapolis Colts Horseshoe, 1998 Devil Rays cap, and 2013-Pres Minnesota Vikings uniforms

Posted January 26, 2015 - 17:58

New episode of Top Gear UK Tonight!

BelkBowl_zps98c40b20.pngBelkBowl2_zps6612e87c.png

#10183 fnz

fnz

• Members
  • 4,602 posts

Posted January 26, 2015 - 18:50

French Toast Crunch. I've been looking forward to this meal for 10+ years.

#10184 The Mojo Maniac

The Mojo Maniac

• Members
  • 639 posts

• Favourite Logos:Seattle Mariners, Seattle Seahawks, Vancouver Canucks stick-in-rink, San Diego Padres swinging friar, Miami Marlins, Houston Astros current, Portland Beavers 2001-2007

Posted January 27, 2015 - 21:17

My boss gave me and each of my coworkers four In-n-Out Burger coupons, all are good for a free double-double. Enough to last the final three weeks of my time in California during my internship :)

We Believe in Kitsap!
Anchors aweigh, my boys. Anchors aweigh.   :flagusa: