Chicago Blackhawks Outdrawn By Minor League Team

Waffles

From Yahoo! Sports Canada:

The NHL Hawks were outdrawn Sunday afternoon by the American Hockey League Wolves in Chicago. The minor league Wolves, 30-20-8-3, played the San Antonio Rampage to a 3-3 tie before a season-high 12,938 fans at Allstate Arena.

Elsewhere in Chicago, the Blackhawks drew 12,177 fans to the United Center for their game against Florida.

:hockeysmiley:

the Wolves are evil, the Blackhawks are run by morons...

and Wendel Young still sucks :cursing::cursing:

i just needed to get that off my chest

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Sad, but I've been waiting for it to happen. The Wolves generally draw well, even if Allstate isn't a particualrly good place to see a game.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

having been to chicago, its a shame that the hawks have fallen so far off the NHL map, especially as an original six franchise. from what Ive seen when I was there, I get the general feeling that the fans there WANT to get behind the hawks, but the management of the club has really given them nothing to get behind. also I must say that the United Center isnt exactly in the nicest part of town! Even less incentive for fans there to go to games.

I walked into a Sportmart there and came very close to dropping some cash on one of those sweet red hawks jerseys. My paranoia of the overall travel expenses got the best of me though, so it goes. I ended up spending some of that cash on a twelve pack of Old Style, which me and my buddy slammed back at the hotel before we hit Wrigleyville hoping that the fact we were "california boys" would score us some chi-town tail.....that plan didnt work out though :wacko:

Archived