New Pepsi products logos in the works

buzzcut

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And it only gets worse

pepsi_tropicana_large.jpg

Yay tropicana now has a generic wordmark.

Pepsi really needs to stop, they are changin too many labels, too often, I mean hell Life Water has changed twice in the past year!

Poor Trop, it's my favorite brand too.

I assume we'll soon be seeing new Cap'n Crunch boxes too :rolleyes: (that's made by Pepsi too; they own Quaker, who they inherited Gatorade from).

ffsfasfd.gifsigyj5.png

I assume we'll soon be seeing new Cap'n Crunch boxes too :rolleyes: (that's made by Pepsi too; they own Quaker, who they inherited Gatorade from).

I had no idea that Quaker was associated with Gatorade.

I knew Gatorade was somehow affiliated with Pepsi, but I didn't know how.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

Wait, did somebody say they make caffeine-free Mtn Dew?? I always thought caffeine was the only thing Mtn Dew brought to the table. I hate to say it, but I originally liked the sierra mist can, but the more I look at it the more I want to yell ?What the f is wrong with those people??

Wait, did somebody say they make caffeine-free Mtn Dew?? I always thought caffeine was the only thing Mtn Dew brought to the table. I hate to say it, but I originally liked the sierra mist can, but the more I look at it the more I want to yell "What the f is wrong with those people?"

Yea they do make caffeine free, I think it tastes like crap though.

Same for diet MD, I think that tastes pretty crappy too.

BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

I prefer dnL to 7up, but prefer 7up to Sprite, and Sprite over Sierra Mist. Mist just never had a good combo on my pallette.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

New to stores, stores!, STORES!. It's the amazingly new, new!, NEW!. Awesomely awesome, awesome!, mtn. Dew, Dew!, DEW!. It's that we saved you time from reading the label! Only old people read the labels anyway. It's fresh, cool... scratch that...kool...mtn. Dew. Besides "Mountain" was so last century. Buy It!?

For some reason it reminds me of this

The_Simpsons_4F12.png

Lookin at old cans of diet pepsi online, the font reminds me of it

pcdiet22b.jpg

First thing I thought of when seeing the new design was this old Diet Pepsi can/font... of course, I might be one of the few old enough to remember these in stores.

I think the simplified look could work, but I think messing with the globe/"smile" dilutes the brand. I would think the globe as-is is pretty iconic, and messing with the size of the white "smile" won't do what they think it will. The colors provide the distinction of brands at a quick glance and will be a lot more identifiable to consumers than different sizes of "smiles."

And since they are using black for Pepsi Max -- is Pepsi One officially done?

Archived