Red Sox new logo

Patsfan99

The two socks alone? So the circle logo becomes an alternate?

I think that makes them less recognizable as a brand, to have so many varied logos.

Well maybe they want to outshine the Yankess and say - "See people will recognize us just by these two sox, and you have to have the the initials of your city for people to know who you are."

The city so nice, they named it twice..

Walla Walla?

Not even close, I was thinking: Pago Pago.

Uh, Wrong!

The correct answer we were looking for was: New York, New York

YOZXkBG.png?1

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think that makes them less recognizable as a brand, to have so many varied logos.

Well maybe they want to outshine the Yankess and say - "See people will recognize us just by these two sox, and you have to have the the initials of your city for people to know who you are."

Walla Walla?

Uh, Wrong!

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's Winston-Salem.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Walla Walla?

Uh, Wrong!

-75 and 3yrs/$37million

Oh, no. Sorry. We were looking for Istanbul/Constantinople.

Since that was a true daily double, that knocks you down to 0. We've got less than a minute remaining. Select again.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

Walla Walla?

Wagga Wagga?

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=&am...e=UTF8&z=14

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

Since that was a true daily double, that knocks you down to 0. We've got less than a minute remaining. Select again.

Potent potables for $1000.

Colors for $800

What is bright urple?

VmWIn6B.png

Colors for $800
Therapists for $200.

LvZYtbZ.png

Yeah, gimme Ape Tit for 600.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Haha. Yeah. It's a giant series of lines from overexposed Saturday Night Live sketches. It's funny because it's, ah, bigger than, you know, a normal series of lines from overexposed Saturday Night Live sketches.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

I'll take The Rapist for $600.

Seriously, though, I saw an item in the MLB official catalog. It was a pair of sweat pants with a Red Sox logo on the thigh. It was the two sox logo with Boston underneath in white script. Could this be the new logo?

Everyone loves a roundel.

Archived