Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

fishheatcats

I like the logo, but I'm with McCall. It doesn't say San Antonio. I'm excited to get this thing done and start voting.

There are no tigers in Cincinnati, no lions in Detroit, no bears in Chicago, no jaguars in Jacksonville, no panthers in Carolina, no rams in St. Louis...

i think in Chicago, the Bears and Bulls work together. dosnt it have something to do with the Chicago stock market or something? i know the phrase "bears and bulls" has something to do with that city, but cant remember what exactly

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like the logo, but I'm with McCall. It doesn't say San Antonio. I'm excited to get this thing done and start voting.

There are no tigers in Cincinnati, no lions in Detroit, no bears in Chicago, no jaguars in Jacksonville, no panthers in Carolina, no rams in St. Louis...

i think in Chicago, the Bears and Bulls work together. dosnt it have something to do with the Chicago stock market or something? i know the phrase "bears and bulls" has something to do with that city, but cant remember what exactly

The Bears are related to the Cubs.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

To clear this up, The Bears are named the Bears because they wanted to be related to the Cubs, but fiercer.

The Bulls are the Bulls because they just wanted a tough, badass name...no relation to anything.

People think they are the Bulls becuase of the stockyards that were in chicago (they killed, took apart, distributed animals), but theyre not, just a coincidence.

Even further of a coincidence, Bear and Bull are stock market terms, but with nothing to do with Chicago sports

All that aside, I dont have a problem with the name Sharks for San Antonio, I mean, team names, especially minor league names, dont usually have anything to do with the area (Read the beginning of this post)

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

To clear this up, The Bears are named the Bears because they wanted to be related to the Cubs, but fiercer.

The Bulls are the Bulls because they just wanted a tough, badass name...no relation to anything.

People think they are the Bulls becuase of the stockyards that were in chicago (they killed, took apart, distributed animals), but theyre not, just a coincidence.

Even further of a coincidence, Bear and Bull are stock market terms, but with nothing to do with Chicago sports

All that aside, I dont have a problem with the name Sharks for San Antonio, I mean, team names, especially minor league names, dont usually have anything to do with the area (Read the beginning of this post)

I disagree with this one 100%. Minor league teams are the types of teams who's name should be related to their city. It happens to be the pros that veer away from the city/ team name relationship.

30vja50.png

GIANTS_REDSOX_CELTICS_LIGHTNING_BULLS

I disagree with this one 100%. Minor league teams are the types of teams who's name should be related to their city. It happens to be the pros that veer away from the city/ team name relationship.

The more I think about it, youre definitely right. Its really the other way around than what I originally said. minor league teams are either related to their professional team, or are named after something local. I might have typed that wrong

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Just wanted to bumb this again. Anyone talked to fishheatcats and see if this contest is going to continue?

It's fine if you are too busy or something else has come up, just let everyone know. We've all put up some good work and would hate for it to go to waste.

Well I dont know how long I have been saying I would make a update but I have and here it is...The Atlanta Falcon's Reserve, Birmingham Gladiators.

Logo Sheet: (url) http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...orLogoSheet.png

GladiatorLogoSheet.png

Helmet (I just decided to go with one instead of two): (url) http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...rsHelmet2-1.png

GladiatorsHelmet2-1.png

Jerseys:

Home: (url) http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...adiatorHome.png

GladiatorHome.png

Away: (url) http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...adiatorAway.png

GladiatorAway.png

Alt. Home: (url) http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...atorAltHome.png

GladiatorAltHome.png

and the action sets...(url)http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/bigmike10rolltide/GladiatorActionSet.png

GladiatorActionSet.png

Alright that's hopefully the last update.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived