Group Project: NFL Reserve Division

fishheatcats

i was thinking based on the history of Pawtucket and the State of Rhode Island ( birthplace of the industrial revolution in the states)

Pawtucket Millers

Pawtucket Industrials

Pawtucket Generals

Pawtucket Colonials

Pawtucket Revolutionaries

Pawtucket Americans

Pawtucket Rebels

Pawtucket Whigs

Rhode Island Millers

Rhode Island Industrials

Rhode Island Generals

Rhode Island Colonials

Rhode Island Revolutionaries

Rhode Island Americans

Rhode Island Rebels

Rhode Island Whigs

First thing that came to my head was Slaters Mill, Mills, Millers, Revolution, etc... Gotta play off the Pawtucket River.

There is no Pawtucket River, the main river that runs through that city is the Blackstone. You might have been thinking of the Pawtuxet River, which runs through Cranston, Warwick, and West Warwick mainly. That or the Pawcatuck River, running more towards Connecticut.

And I was thinking for team name:

Pawtucket Pats

Pawtucket Revs (As in revolutionaries, just shorter)

or Rhode Island Reds

what do you think?

I like the Rhode Island Reds. I don't like the Pawtucket Pats because of this, though:

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i was thinking based on the history of Pawtucket and the State of Rhode Island ( birthplace of the industrial revolution in the states)

Pawtucket Millers

Pawtucket Industrials

Pawtucket Generals

Pawtucket Colonials

Pawtucket Americans

Pawtucket Rebels

Pawtucket Whigs

Rhode Island Millers

Rhode Island Industrials

Rhode Island Generals

Rhode Island Colonials

Rhode Island Americans

Rhode Island Rebels

Rhode Island Whigs

First thing that came to my head was Slaters Mill, Mills, Millers, Revolution, etc... Gotta play off the Pawtucket River.

There is no Pawtucket River, the main river that runs through that city is the Blackstone. You might have been thinking of the Pawtuxet River, which runs through Cranston, Warwick, and West Warwick mainly. That or the Pawcatuck River, running more towards Connecticut.

Pawtucket Pats

or Rhode Island Reds

what do you think?

I like the Rhode Island Reds. I don't like the Pawtucket Pats because of this, though:

Actually, thats the exact reason I was going with the Pats, plus I wanted to keep up the tradition of Boston-based affiliates having the same name in RI (like the Providence Bruins and Pawtucket Red Sox)

TDZiMMB.png

Pawtucket Millers

Pawtucket Industrials

Pawtucket Generals

Pawtucket Colonials

Pawtucket Americans

Pawtucket Rebels

Pawtucket Whigs

Rhode Island Millers

Rhode Island Industrials

Rhode Island Generals

Rhode Island Colonials

Rhode Island Americans

Rhode Island Rebels

Rhode Island Whigs

Pawtucket Pats

or Rhode Island Reds

what do you think?

Actually, thats the exact reason I was going with the Pats, plus I wanted to keep up the tradition of Boston-based affiliates having the same name in RI (like the Providence Bruins and Pawtucket Red Sox)

Ok :-)

zqsjk.png

dyu9sx.png

"Why would anybody ever eat anything besides breakfast food?"-Leslie Knope (Amy Poehler), Parks and Recreation

I won't be participating in this because I don't have the mad skillz, but I do suggest that the Cowboys' affiliate be in the Rio Grande Valley. The 'Boys are huge here and there could be some very interesting logos with a Mexican influence.

Maybe the RGV Vaqueros?

Well since I already am using this team for a Minor League Football fantasy league, I guess I will use it hear too. If the league is going to be sponsered by Reebok, tell me and I can change it but my fantasy league is sponsered by Under Armor so it is already done this way.

Anyways I present you the Atlanta Falcons affiliate, The Birmingham Gladiators

Logo Sheet URL: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...rsLogoSheet.png

and here is the image

GladiatorsLogoSheet.png

Jersey Sets (4)

Home URL: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...HomeUniform.png

HomeUniform.png

Away URL: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...AwayUniform.png

AwayUniform.png

Home Alternate URL: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...omeUniform2.png

HomeUniform2.png

Away Alternate URL: http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd346/b...wayUniform2.png

AwayUniform2.png

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I present to you the Richmond Irons reserve team of the Baltimore Ravens

http://img236.imageshack.us/img236/5784/ri...nsjerseyml1.png

richmondironsjerseyml1.png

The team will play at the University of Richmond Stadium the City of Richmond plans to expand the current capacity of 22,500 to just over 35,000 also

improvements to the Home/Away Locker Rooms, Concourse, Press/Luxury Boxes.

C&C Please

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Okay guys we've got 23 teams reserved so far, I think we'll be able to get all 32 without anyone having to do 2 or more. Here are the teams still available:

New York Giants

Washington Redskins

Dallas Cowboys

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Chicago Bears

Tennessee Titans

Pittsburgh Steelers

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

Wait, who took Detroit? I was thinking of doing one for their affiliate. I didn't see anyone call them, but you don't have them as available. Are we forgetting they exist? (which I would like to do sometimes)

MegatronSig2.jpg

Okay guys we've got 23 teams reserved so far, I think we'll be able to get all 32 without anyone having to do 2 or more. Here are the teams still available:

New York Giants

Washington Redskins

Dallas Cowboys

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Chicago Bears

Tennessee Titans

Pittsburgh Steelers

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

Wait, who took Detroit? I was thinking of doing one for their affiliate. I didn't see anyone call them, but you don't have them as available. Are we forgetting they exist? (which I would like to do sometimes)

Burgandyskins claimed them. I'm keeping an updated list of who has claimed which team on post #2 of page 1.

New York Giants

Washington Redskins

Dallas Cowboys

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Chicago Bears

Tennessee Titans

Pittsburgh Steelers

Kansas City Chiefs

Oakland Raiders

Burgandyskins claimed them. I'm keeping an updated list of who has claimed which team on post #2 of page 1.

Aww.... Well, good luck with this then. I am looking forward to seeing these.

MegatronSig2.jpg

Archived