nyiles39

Hidden meanings in logos

485 posts in this topic

Hey all i just wanted to see if anyone found out are see hidden meanings in team logos that some franchises do for example:

the brewers glove and ball logo make a M and B the flacons logo makes a F theres a S and J in the new shark logo and the Oliers side path with the man on it the screwbolts in the logo stand for i beliave cups they win.

It always fastinated me when teams do this and i just wanted to hear what ppl found out about certian logos that franchises have done this.

1 person likes this

The Vancouver Grizzlies logo was actually a series of codes for how to rig NBA games developed by the Freemasons. The code was cracked. Why else would they have moved to Memphis?

1 person likes this

Hey all i just wanted to see if anyone found out are see hidden meanings in team logos that some franchises do for example:

the brewers glove and ball logo make a M and B the flacons logo makes a F theres a S and J in the new shark logo and the Oliers side path with the man on it the screwbolts in the logo stand for i beliave cups they win.

It always fastinated me when teams do this and i just wanted to hear what ppl found out about certian logos that franchises have done this.

Where are the "S & J" in the new Sharks' logo? Can someone point it out to me, I just can't seem to see it. :wacko:

There is a forest, star, moon, and river in the Wild logo.

Where are the "S & J" in the new Sharks' logo? Can someone point it out to me, I just can't seem to see it. :wacko:

There is the secondary logo that has the obvious "SJ" print, but I can't see anything on their logo, past or present.

There is the secondary logo that has the obvious "SJ" print, but I can't see anything on their logo, past or present.

it's in the fins of the primary. It's pretty hard to make out if you go to NHLTOL you'll find it on the third page of archives if you click on the sharks logo on the sidebar.

One that's sorta obvious is the "W" on the chest of the Washington Wizard.

6knfe8lffkm40auemws7iev9m.gif

it's in the fins of the primary. It's pretty hard to make out if you go to NHLTOL you'll find it on the third page of archives if you click on the sharks logo on the sidebar.

Can you provide a link? I cannot find this post which you are talking about.

The yellow splotch on some Rays logos is a sun ray, AND a sting ray.

The Blues' bluenote is a 64th note. Doesn't sound significant until you know that St. Louis was established as a settlement/city in 1764. Are there any other primary logos tie the city in with the team itself without the use of letters or writing the city in the logo?

^ Obvious, but the Phillies using the Liberty Bell. Teams using the cities skylines.

Didn't know that about the Blues' note. Cool.

That is pretty neat, never heard that. I still maintain that this part of the Avalanche logo is not a coincidence:

faceavs.jpg

I think the fact that you need to include a "?" in that graphic pretty much confirms that it is indeed a coincidence.

If you include league/conference logos, don't forget the number "11" formed by the spaces in between letters in the Big Ten Conference wordmark.

The Vancouver Grizzlies logo was actually a series of codes for how to rig NBA games developed by the Freemasons. The code was cracked. Why else would they have moved to Memphis?

Do you have to crap on every thread here? Please quit.

Not really having to do with sportslogos at all..but have you ever noticed the Pro-Drug Use tones of the Super Mario games?

I'm sure everyone knows this'n, but here goes...

Although I'm not entirely sure what the "elb" stood for (Expos Le Baseball, or something of the like?), the logo was an "M".

expos1.jpg

And obviously, the colors have to do with French-ness.