Hidden meanings in logos

nyiles39

Hey all i just wanted to see if anyone found out are see hidden meanings in team logos that some franchises do for example:

the brewers glove and ball logo make a M and B the flacons logo makes a F theres a S and J in the new shark logo and the Oliers side path with the man on it the screwbolts in the logo stand for i beliave cups they win.

It always fastinated me when teams do this and i just wanted to hear what ppl found out about certian logos that franchises have done this.

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Vancouver Grizzlies logo was actually a series of codes for how to rig NBA games developed by the Freemasons. The code was cracked. Why else would they have moved to Memphis?

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Hey all i just wanted to see if anyone found out are see hidden meanings in team logos that some franchises do for example:

the brewers glove and ball logo make a M and B the flacons logo makes a F theres a S and J in the new shark logo and the Oliers side path with the man on it the screwbolts in the logo stand for i beliave cups they win.

It always fastinated me when teams do this and i just wanted to hear what ppl found out about certian logos that franchises have done this.

Where are the "S & J" in the new Sharks' logo? Can someone point it out to me, I just can't seem to see it. :wacko:

Where are the "S & J" in the new Sharks' logo? Can someone point it out to me, I just can't seem to see it. :wacko:

There is the secondary logo that has the obvious "SJ" print, but I can't see anything on their logo, past or present.

rbze43.jpg

23vhpba.jpg11r3n9f.jpg

There is the secondary logo that has the obvious "SJ" print, but I can't see anything on their logo, past or present.

it's in the fins of the primary. It's pretty hard to make out if you go to NHLTOL you'll find it on the third page of archives if you click on the sharks logo on the sidebar.

it's in the fins of the primary. It's pretty hard to make out if you go to NHLTOL you'll find it on the third page of archives if you click on the sharks logo on the sidebar.

Can you provide a link? I cannot find this post which you are talking about.

neonmatrix_leafs2.gif

Because Korbyn Is Colour Blind, My Signature Is Now Idiot Proof - Thanks Again Braden!!

Go Leafs Go!

The Blues' bluenote is a 64th note. Doesn't sound significant until you know that St. Louis was established as a settlement/city in 1764. Are there any other primary logos tie the city in with the team itself without the use of letters or writing the city in the logo?

^ Obvious, but the Phillies using the Liberty Bell. Teams using the cities skylines.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

The Vancouver Grizzlies logo was actually a series of codes for how to rig NBA games developed by the Freemasons. The code was cracked. Why else would they have moved to Memphis?

Do you have to crap on every thread here? Please quit.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm sure everyone knows this'n, but here goes...

Although I'm not entirely sure what the "elb" stood for (Expos Le Baseball, or something of the like?), the logo was an "M".

expos1.jpg

And obviously, the colors have to do with French-ness.

Archived