Team Logo Line Sigs

crkraider22

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, you are quickly becoming like the sig master. But I really like this one, the "shadowy reflection" effect is really cool.

Could I get one with..

New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics

Boston Bruins

JWU Wildcats ... LOGO

The logos you use are your choice, whatever looks good. My only input is that the simpler logos are the better logos.

Thanks in advance!

TDZiMMB.png

Wow, you are quickly becoming like the sig master. But I really like this one, the "shadowy reflection" effect is really cool.

Could I get one with..

New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics

Boston Bruins

JWU Wildcats ... LOGO

The logos you use are your choice, whatever looks good. My only input is that the simpler logos are the better logos.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the compliment, I try to give back to the board. Will this setup and logos work for you?

Pats-BoSox-Celts-Bruins-JWU.png

McCutchen6_zps336cbf93.png

Basically the exact same thing that I've had in my sig for a month. Nice creativity.

Yah I have one to.

These ones are exectued as nice as the scottyspring ones though.

BannerSigDallas.png

sig-5.png

Basically the exact same thing that I've had in my sig for a month. Nice creativity.
That and Scottysprings
Yah I have one to.

I didn't realize that some members already had these. I know I'm still relatively new to the boards here, and I don't want to be stepping on other people's feet by making these. I'll stop making them if that is what is wanted. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding here.

Mike

I really like these, but I don't get the point why the reflection is black and white at all. However, nice sigs here!

There are two reasons why the reflection is black and white. One is that I wanted it to look like a shadow, and the other is that I wanted to give the logos an "old school" feel with no color. I hope that clears up the point there.

I think if you want the reflections to look more like a shadow, you should use a grayscale image, you are using two (or maybe three) tone gray, but you might want to try it with just gray and white. I could be wrong but I think it would look better.

Could I get one with..

New England Patriots

Boston Red Sox

Boston Celtics

Boston Bruins

JWU Wildcats ... LOGO

Thanks in advance!

Thanks for the compliment, I try to give back to the board. Will this setup and logos work for you?

Pats-BoSox-Celts-Bruins-JWU.png

Oh yes, it looks very good, thank you!

TDZiMMB.png

Archived