Hey guys!

Braden

Well, sorry for my abscence. See... I have been on a little vacation, then after that, a certain recovery from Wisdom teeth surgery, ("You loose all 4 teeth, but not the wisdom!" Damn dental surgeon... YOU tolerate bad jokes while YOU get your teeth pulled out!) and now I have returned!

Well, I've been working on a few more NFL uni designs, and I'm re-creating them on computer via CorelDRAW. My unis look complicated but Corel makes it pretty easy. Paint? You guys use PAINT? OY VEY!

I'm a bit flustered on re-doing my Bills uni. I so far have thought up of a modernized version of their old unis. Royal blue and red, this time, with a little bit AND I MEAN A LITTLE BIT of navy.

My Atlanta Falcons idea is SOOOO AWESOME! I Can't wait to show y'all!!!

Alright, I'm done... so long for now... ciao muchachos!

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

and all I ever hear is how Illustrator is the best.

...and you still don't get the hint?  :;):

No, just kidding, I've just never used Corel and have always found Adobe to be the best in terms of graphics programs.

Speaking of Adobe products... shortly after ending my 'relationship' with my d/led copies of Illustrator and Photoshop, I may (unexpectedly) be getting them legally... stick around for more details.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

Now that I am getting fairly good as Illustrator I love it. I still have a lot of learning to do though. I'm only on hour 8, but if anyone needs help learning Illustrator 10, I recommend the book Teach Yourself Adobe Illustrator 10 in 24 Hours. Obviously, you won't learn it in a day, but it is split up in to 24 lessons that should take about and hour. 1-6 are the basics, and is all I needed to be able to start really using it. That is why I am only on 8 now. Once I learned the basics, I didn't feel I needed to get advanced really fast.

Archived